Disclamier and copyright

Hii lovelies, so this book ~Humsafar~ is a collob between Saanvi_wrts and Lekhawritessoòo the credits of this book goes to both of us ,
This will going to be a multicouple story
And both the couples are main here they both have their own love story....

DISCLAIMER

This work is ficitional piece of literature created for entertainment purpose on wattpad platform. Any resemble to actual event,locales,or person,living or dead is purely coincidence.

The views and opinions are those of the author's imagination and do not represent the views of wattpad or any other individuals or entities.

Readers are advised that the content of this book may includes themes, situtions or any other languages that could be considered innapporite or offensive to some audiences. Discreation is advised, and readers discreation is strongly recommended.

The author holds the right to modify or remove content at their discretion and the story may be undergo changes or updates without prior notice.

The work is protected by the copyright law. Unauthorized Reproduction or distribution of this work , or any portion thereof, may result in severe civil and criminal penalties and will be prosuted to the maximum extend possible under the law.

By reading this book, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to the terms of this disclaimer. Enjoy the fictional journey within these pages.

COPYRIGHT

© COPYRIGHT 2024 BY Sparkles_write

All right reserverd. No parts of this book,'Humsafar' maybe reproduce,stored,or transmitted in any form or by any means,electronic, mechancial,photo-copying,recording,or other wise, without the prior written permission of the copyright owner...

This book is work of ficition names,charchters,places and incidents are either products of the author imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead , is entirely coincidental.

Unauthorized copying, reproduction, hiring, lending, public performance and broadcasting of this book are prohited. The authorized use of any part of this book constitute a criminal offense and will be prosecuted accordingly

Published on : Wattpad India