prologue

A long time ago far away in a very beautiful kingdom there lived elves, fairies, angels and spirits around the castle in the land of Genden. The land of Genden was a place where all people lived with a special gift. The gifts of the elves are that they have the power to enter into the minds of others. The gifts of the fairies were that they could fly with their wings and had magical powers. The angels were specialized with their thinking ability, but the angels are so good natured that they want everyone to be happy. So then they always go and fight evil with their powers that they have. The ghosts are more into playing pranks and scaring people.

Genden was led by the angelic king who tried to diminish the power of the demons. Suddenly a large powerful demon came to fight against the angelic king. The angel king then lost the battle and was banished to the deepest darkest dungeons of the demon land. The demon had won the battle by controlling the people of the land of Genden, manipulating everyone to follow whatever the demon said. They had been ordered to rebel with the angels king. Everyone was shocked when they came out of the demon's power and saw what they had done. That night they had sent the angel king to the deepest darkest dungeons of the demons, and the angels had to be at that ceremony of the demons. With the demons they always do some kind of ceremony when someone is sent to the dungeons, but if you really committed a crime they send you straight to death.

After the king had been in jail for months, suddenly a fortune teller appeared out of nowhere. The fortune teller told the king: 'Hope will come, I cannot say when, but a child will be born in the world of men who, at the age of eighteen, will receive a special gift that no one else possesses to fight the demons from your land. ' The king looks at her anxiously. 'How true?' The king asks the fortune teller. "I can't say anything more, but keep hope." And when the fortune teller said that, she disappeared into the mist again. That evening the fortune teller appeared in the village to give hope to the people. But time passed and most of the people gave up hope because of the demons. The other people still had some hope for a miracle that would happen one day.