𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1

It was raining, I could hear the rain drops making sounds every time it hit the window.

Hey, my name is chuuya nakahara, I work in the port mafia and is an executive. I really didn't join the mafia from my own will... It's.. Complicated I guess..? But anyway I'm 21 years old, and have been in the mafia ever since I was around 15-16 ish
The reason I joined the mafia was because of a certain person...after our first meet my friends thought I betrayed them and I joined the port mafia, they then tried killing me with a butcher knife, until he "saved me" We grew old, we became closer and closer we always had each other's back, I helped him stop self h@rming himself, go out together and go on missions together...i grew to care for him and always be there when he needs me...,even tho I was always screaming at him and hitting him I really didn't know how to show I care for him, I think he understood but I'm not really sure...we had our good times...we even started our relationship in a more romantic way...

until we were around 19... He left the port mafia, he didn't tell me, he didn't even bother to tell me, was I nothing to him, didn't he love me, what did I do, why did he leave I started to think to myself everyday, I sometimes even became angry on myself for letting him "manupalate" me like that

Your probably thinking.. Who is he well people used to call him the devil prodigy I really didn't understand why until one day I understood in one of out first missions, a guy we had to kill grabbed me he put a knife against my throat and stared at dazai with a smirky grin, dazai looked at the old man dead in his eyes, and grabbed his gun, pointing it towards that guy.

-well well well... What are you gonna do know, ----- ~
-..., my partner lowerd his head staring at the ground
-hmm what should I do with this ginger.. ~,he looks really tasty for a guy~ the guy said grining at dazai with a lustful grin.

I could hear a bit of giggling from him, and that was the first time I've ever been scared, no joke.

I looked down to see no one, the guy didn't even notice he was gone, until I heard a click behind me, it wasn't aimed for me, but for the guy, he didn't even hesitate to shoot the guy and he plopped down on the floor. I on the other hand fell down on the toilet roof in the park.

I was out of breath, and then there i saw it, he was beating the guy up as if he was a punching bag, the guy was dead, what could he get by doing that?, I'm not sure but one things for sure, he was pissed.

He got up from the dead corpse and brought out a gun he shoot him three times, bend him over and put his mouth against the stairs, he shoot him then 6-10 times and then ended it all by jumping on his head. the only thing I heard from him from that day was.

-he is my properts. he then turned his head and smiled at me.

I sat on the building looking down on him I remember that day vividly.

Know your probably thinking, who is this guy??? What's his name??..

His name is  osamu dazai.

Yes the youngest mafioso to exist.

Know I like to tell more but the boss wants me.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I walked to my bosses office concentrating on my loud footsteps that echos in the big hallways, the only thing I could think about was what the boss could want know. This eary felling came back again, as if something, no someone, someone was giving me a sign of something bis is about to happen. I Shook the felling awaay bit i still got chilla Done my neck.

One of the guards opened the doors for me and there was my boss.

-aww come on lizzy, put this oooon!!
-NO, I DON'T WANT TO, can you kindly know fuck off,