chapter 2

Chuuyas pov:

I woke up on my bed, I was changed into my pj's and I sat on my bed confused until it hit me, last night I was with dazai.

The memories came flying into my head, I became a mess, I begraved myself into my pillow and screamed into it felling emmberesd as hell.
__________________________

???? Pov:

"He's so, cute really cute, no one deserves him at all" someone thought to them self's, I watched the glowing screen, my eyes looked so lustfully at the ginger boy, 

-I want to fuck him sooooo bad...~~
I looked at my ceiling, and started to get sexual fantasies about us. My face that was full of lust couldn't bare it I wanted him I wanted him whole to be in my arms, be my "dog" my possession, mine just.. MINE
I looked back at chuuya.. He just woke up and Semes like he is trying to process things probably revolving the things that happens yesterday~.

Yep it's me,dazai osamu, I instalde a camera's in his house a long long time ago, why?, becUse I have to keep an eye on my chibi..~~ he can't live without me, I made him miss me even more by throwing my clothes with my smeel on them in his room or closet, I wrote letters to him, I whispered in his ears at night about how much h I love him. Yes I'm the cause to that, why am I doing this, I simply can't live without him it was betwen him and odasaku, it was taught but I admit I should've told him. Maybe then we would have been married already, it's not easy finally getting along with your ex fiance after 4 years. But I will change it I will make him the happiest guy to exist in this world.

I looked back at my computer and he just got out of bed with a blushing face.

-DAZAI!!!!! GET TO WORK YOU DIMWIT!!!!

I smashed my computer shut hoping he wouldn't question anything.

He looked T me concerd but brushed it off.

-I really don't know what you were watching, but I really don't care either....

I sighed for a minute and got to work I the person I could think of was chuuya... "You damn slug, I missed you so much..."
_________________________

Chuuyas pov:

For some odd reason I always have a felling someone is watching me I don't know why, but it's really creppy honestly my house is super secured no one can get in.

I walked to the kitchen, I oped my fridge to get some water, when I noticed a paper on my kitchen counter.

"Chibiiii I brought you home last night and went home, if your reading this, I'm watching youuuuuu~~~
                                         -dazai(your hot fiance)

" fucking marckel... " but whT does he mean with "I'm watching you.. " ey whatever I really don't care as long as he doesn't do something stupid I don't care.

I got into my room and went into the bath, and there it was again the unpleasant felling as if someone is watching me.
I looked back to the wall, "this is getting really freaky what the heck..." I choose to ignore it but didn't let my guard down.
I got dressed into a pair of elagant black pants with a pair of wine red silky blouse, 2 rings, my gloves I put on a black coat, I sprayed some perfume, and to top it all the, most important thing to exist, my hat.
I looked at my watch and I just realized I'm running late to meeting the marckel, we have to discuss things about this enemy we have to kill he is no easy target so we have to make more than one plan to succeed with this mission. Who even cares he always comes late himself to I really don't care.

I walked to the front door putting my shoes on and unlocking my door, I locked the door behind me and walked to my car. I started the engine and drove to our meeting place.