Chapter 8: The Promised Day (part two)

(Renae's pov)

I'll need to tell them sooner or later, why not then.

------------------------------

I'm so sorry Ed... we got to our rooms at head quarters Angst was waiting for me. I sighed and walked into the open and went into an alley. "Angst? Come on out I'm alone. Sister..." I called whispering the last part. Out of no where, Envy comes and smirks at me.

"So you except your fate huh, flat chest."

"Who you call'n so flat chested that she's a boy?!" I shrieked pointing at him.

"Eh don't get your panties in a twist sweetheart." Lust tried to calm me down.

"Lust can I eat her yet?" Gluttony whimpered.

"Not yet, Gluttony. She is a sacrifice."

"Aww.."

"Where's Greed ain't he commin? And where's Angst... Envy I swear if you hurt her you palm tree bastard." I sneered.

"You seriously think of me that way. That hurts." Envy clutched at his heart, as if he was having an heart attack.

"You bastard, where is she?" I shrieked at him.

"She's fine hon, Father is punishing her." Lust smirked.

"So you need me, huh. Well are you here to like, pick me up. I'm not sure if I can trust you. AND WHO IS FATHER?" I yelled.

"You'll see soon enough." Envy said with an impish grin.

"What do you mean by tha-" before I could finish Envy knocked me out.