Chapter 9: Where am I...

Hey guys I'm so sorry I'm a frehman now and I'm so excited for the new school year. It's August 12 and I have my birthday today. Soo happy birthday to all the August birthday readers.
-------------------------------------------------------------
(Renaes POV)

I woke up not knowing where I was or what happened all I remember is going out to see Angst... Angst oh shit chains what the hell... that palm tree bastard.

"Angst are you here?" I called.

"I'm here, are you okay Renae..."

"Can't you use your powers to escape?"

"I can't. I'm sorry, I'm too weak."

"It's alright it's just a little unconfortable." I joked " Ed will come and save us."

"I hope your right..."

"Well, well, well, how do we have here? "

"Bradley? Why are you here?"

"Sister, that is wrath."

"I know him as King Bradley. The Füher... he was one of them this whole time. I hope Ed will get here soon."

"This Ed you speak of dose he happen to have blonde hair topaz eyes and happen to be extremely short..." Father asked.

"It isn't his fault he's short he carries to many burdens as I carry more than I should. We are weighed down in pain and suffering. Then again why should you care we're just tools for you. "

"Sister I-I'm sorry I gave them the location where we were to meet up. I'm so sorry..." Angst started to sob.

My bangs covered my eyes forming a shadow, as a tears streamed down my face making my eyes red and puffy. I tried to reach for her hand but the shackles prevented me from doing anything.

"I-I'm sorry I made it our fight by bringing you back...but if I hadn't I wouldn't have the motivation to finish my alchemy training. "

Father came close to me and whispered in my ear. My eyes widened in surprise. "I can really do that, how do I do that?"

"What did he say sister?" Angst asked still teary-eyed.

"Only something that I can do to save our sorry asses." I said bluntly.