Chapter 7: The Promised Day(Part one)

{Renaes Pov age 15}
Lils, Al, Ed and I boarded a train to central so we could be there for 'Doomsday'. I lied to Ed, but l hope he'll understand. I did it for a humunculous known as Angst She's my creation, my sister... my sin. I have to help her, she's my family; all she wants is to be human again. She rebelled against a man who calls himself 'Father', I wear a philosophers stone around my neck. If I need to visit 'Truth' I will.

"Angst, you better be there; we need to kill Bradley and 'Father' to get what we want." I messaged her through a mind link that we have set up.

"Lils, how's your leg?" I asked her out loud.

"Fine." She replied knocking on her right leg.

"Wait, why does she have automail?" Ed screached in Question.

"Well... she had her leg amputated, because when we were little she got it stuck under a large boulder. We couldn't move it so Grans built her a leg so she wouldn't have to live in a wheelchair." I lied keeping our cover.

Ed just sat there gawking for the second time today. Al, I'm not sure the armor can let him have any facial expressions. Lils smiled sadly at all feeling his depressed aura.

"Our stop is next." I mumbled.

"Oh really I hadn't realized!" Ed replied his voice jokingly had sarcasm dripping from his statement like venom.

I'm sorry Ed this may be the last time I see you alive...

I stood my eyes still downcast. I grabbed my bags and got off the train the others following behind. I had lied to Ed about Lils and I. I'll tell him once we see Angst. I'll need to tell them sooner or later, why not then?