Chapter five: Ed likes Me!? (part two of meeting the deceased and a father)

(Renae's pov)

    "Alright. Want to go to my room?" Ed asked me his face slightly tinted pink.

    "Okay..." I said awkwardly I followed Ed to his room completely lost in thought until Ed pinned me to the wall. "Ed are you ok-" I was cut off by Eds lips crashing against mine. I tensed and started to relax.  I pulled away amd asked him." Ed is this really how you feel?" He nodded his head vigorously his face still tinted pink. "Ed Im glad that feeling isn't mutual. But now I need to show you something." O turned around and plucked the contacts out of my eyes and dropped them to the floor. I turned my golden eyes shining and Ed looked at me dumbfounded.  I became shy and narrowed my eyes looking at the floor in front of me.

   "I'm not going to wear the contacts any more now that I know that I'm not the only one.  Im not alone and I don't have to be ashamed from being a decent of a Xerse civilization.  Now if you'll excuse me Ed I need to go learn more about my ancestors civilization. " I said turning and leaving Eds room flustered.  I composed myself and sat on the porch acrossed from Hohenheim.

     "Shoot away, Hohenheim. " I said sounding interested as I listened to Hohenheim tell how Xerse fell.

*****************************************

A/N I know i know short but the next chapter should be longer or I will be hiking  a mountain of Home work.  I should post during winyer break so yeah happy holidays.