5 (x)

"do you promise that you're comfortable with this?" jaehyun asks, his burning stare sending juyeon shivers down his spine. "and you're not drunk?"

"i'm feeling a little tipsy, but i'm not drunk. and yes, i trust you with me," the younger leans closer to the male, their chests touching and noses so, so close. "so, let's go there."

"don't regret it."

they go back to the kiss, aggressive and careless. juyeon feels large hands go underneath his hoodie and hold his waist, making sure he didn't move anywhere but there. small circles are drawn and it tickles a bit.

the tongues continue their circular movements, and again, it's not a fight. the younger just lets the older do what he wants, knowing he has more experience than he does. all the former can do is sit there and follow along as best he can.

jaehyun can't think straight. the whole night, he had been subtly staring at the junior's lips, wondering how they looked so shiny and tinted while also imagining how they would feel.

soft.

supple.

sweet.

that's how they taste, and every time he nips at the top or bottom lip, another taste of strawberry and wine would appear. the small moans and whimpers from the other gave him the confidence to keep going, again and again.

"lay down," he pulls away and rearranges themselves, making sure juyeon could lay on the couch in a comfortable position. "you good?"

"yep," and juyeon's hand makes its way to jaehyun's neck, pulling the older down again.

it felt...good, so rough, yet he could feel the gentleness. there were bites here and there, either to his lips or tongue, but they were controlled and timely, with the older making sure the other didn't feel anything but pleasure.

their lips pull away but juyeon feels them again, this time on his jawline. he tilts his head to the left, giving more space.

jaehyun inhales the scent of the male's cologne, hints of floral and sandalwood mixed with a deodorant that had a cotton-like smell. it's addicting, and he stays in the same spot just to take another smell.

"you smell good," he says as he gets up a bit and looks into the other's eyes. they looked so innocent, the opposite of what they both knew is coming up.

a kiss here and there, it starts a trail up and down the nape until a specific location had juyeon flinch a bit. it's a subtle movement, and enough to let the older know that that was the spot.

another kiss at the location and then he goes in with his tongue, drawing random circles and squiggles. at the same time, juyeon holds on to the older's top, gripping it as a way to keep reminding himself that it is all real.

it feels good, now that it's all focused on a specific location on his neck and the bite makes him let out a louder sound, the loudest from the night. he subconsciously bites his lips, trying to keep himself quiet.

"don't do that. like i said, it helps me know if you like it," jaehyun's finger tickles the bottom lip, making him let go. "and don't worry, the walls are thick."

"oh my god," juyeon covers his face in embarrassment. "why do you have to say those things now?"

"what?"

"...never mind," and the senior laughs at how shy the other is acting.

"hey, why don't we take this upstairs? it might be more comfortable."