ONE

KIM YOO-JIN, sat there

KIM YOO-JIN, sat there. Looking out the window, hearing the people behind her talking and laughing as she let out a annoyed sigh.

She turned to glance at her two friends, seeing they had the exact same expression as herself, she ripped a page from her notebook, writing something.

She clicked her pen, the tip going back inside the pen. She quickly crumpled up the piece of paper before swiftly throwing it to her friends.

She hit her bald friend Seung-bin on the head, he looked as if he was going to punch the person before he glanced at who threw it.

He picked up the piece of paper, glancing at her with a confused expression on his face. She motioned for him to open it, which he did. He looked back up at her with raised eyebrows.

'TELL THEM TO SHUT UP'

The note read "Please? I feel really exhausted." She muttered, slightly rubbing her hands together as he stood up.

He smacked the heads of the people sitting in front of him before turning towards Jin-ha, another one from their friend group as Seung-bin whispered something to him.

"Hey!" Jin-ha yelled, catching the attention of the friend group "Kyung-jun is sleeping and Yoo-jin is clearly annoyed. You're so loud." He scolded as the group immediately lowered their volume.

Seung-bin glanced towards Yoo-jin once again "Thanks, I owe you." She sighed, giving a slight smirk.

Yoo-jin sat there, looking out the window in peace until a voice was heard "Hey. Doesn't he look gorgeous? This belongs in a magazine, doesn't it? How can he look this gorgeous?" One of the girls, Kim So-mi asked after secretly taking a picture of Jun-hee.

Yoo-jin furrowed her eyebrows, gagging slightly.

"I'll tell Jun-hee tomorrow that you secretly took a photo of him." One boy said "Could you please do that?" So-mi tilted her head.

"Let me seduce him while we're at it." She continued, making Yoo-jin feel like she wanted to jump of a cliff.

Yoo-jin decided she was no longer going to listen to So-mi fangirling over her brother. So, she put on her headphones and chose a random song.

"Okay. Red five diamonds in my bag." The song started as Yoo-jin leaned back on her chair and closed her eyes.
___

Yoo-jin felt someone shake her shoulder, she slowly started to open her eyes and to look up at the person. It was Kyung-jun.

"Let's go. We arrived." He spoke as the girl stretched and stood up walking next to him and their friend group.

"Hey, Yoo-jin. I don't know if you noticed but Jun-hee keeps glancing at you." Seung-bin pointed out.