TWO

THE sound of a school bell was heard as Yoo-jin fluttered her eyes open to see that is was already morning

She sat up on the floor glancing at Kyung-jun who was next to her as she spotted her cellphone beside her, quickly retrieving it 'Before the last vote closed, the Police used their skill.' The woman on the PA system announced as a siren blared.

'Choi Ju-won was executed by the Mafia.' it continued as Yoo-jin stared at her phone in shock 'Choi Ju-won was part of the Mafia.' it spoke as Yoo-jin widened her eyes.

'All participants, identify the Mafia and begin to vote.' The woman on the PA system spoke before going silent.

"Where's Ju-won?" a girl asked, receiving no answer from the others as they were also extremely puzzled.

"The broadcast. Who's in charge of the broadcast? Why is it even on?!" One yelled out of frustration.

"The studio's on the second floor. Let's check it out." Hyun-ho exclaimed, running towards the studio as a few others followed along.

Kyung-jun stood up, holding out a hand to help out Yoo-jin when a sudden yell was heard as the remaining people followed the source of the sound.

The students entered the bathroom, finding a pool of blood coming out from one of the stalls.

"Class president, you open the door." Kyung-jun pushed Jun-hee towards the stall as he nervously walked towards the door.

Jun-hee placed his hand on the door handle, he was clearly shaking as his heavy breathing could be heard.

Yoo-jin seeing this approached him, placing a hand on his shoulder as he moved to the side. She turned the door handle revealing Ju-won laying there unconscious, covered in blood.

The others jumped at the sight of a dead body "He's dead." Yoo-jin exclaimed "It's the Mafia game. What if we all die too?" Da-beom stuttered as Kyung-jun grabbed him by the collar.

"Shut your mouth, you idiot. Who says we're dying?" Kyung-jun hissed.

"Hey, Yoo-jin. What are you doing?" Jun-hee asked with concern seeing her crouch down near the body.

She casually pressed two fingers into the pool of blood, inspecting it with a cold detachment "The blood's still fresh. He hasn't been dead for long." she explained, rising to her feet before callously wiping the blood on her cardigan.

"Class president." Kyung-jun grabbed Jun-hee by his shoulders "What do we do now? What now?" He asked, looking into the class president's orbs.

"First, we must get out of here. Tell the others that we need to get out of here." He ordered as everyone in the room ran out, excluding Ju-won.

Once the whole class was outside, a siren blared 'The game must take place within the boundaries. The game must take place within the boundaries.' The woman on the PA system warned.