TEN

EVERYONE in the room turned to glance at So-mi

EVERYONE in the room turned to glance at So-mi. The tension hung thick in the air as Na-hee muttered "Take responsibility for what you said." Da-beom, curious, inquired, "Are you the police?"

Mi-na, feeling the weight of the situation, looked at So-mi before gently taking hold of Na-hee's arm "Na-hee, I'm sorry. I was fooled by So-mi too. I knew you were not the Mafia." she began, but Na-hee swiftly pulled her arm away "You're the same."

Seeking to mend the fractured trust, Mi-na insisted "No, Na-hee. I knew you were not the Mafia. I believed in you." Tears welled up as she sobbed "What on earth is going on?" Kyung-jun muttered his confusion.

So-mi, sensing the escalating tension, shook her head "No. Something must be wrong." she said, attempting to diffuse the mounting accusations. Yoo-jin, direct and stern, asked "Did you kill Seung-bin as well?" Her gaze was an accusatory glare fixed on So-mi.

Defensive, So-mi denied, "No." as Eun-chan grabbed her shoulders. Accusations flew as he accused "You did that to Eun-ha when you were the Mafia? If it hadn't been for you, she wouldn't have died." The room echoed with Yeon-woo's angry yell "How can you do that if you're a human being?"

So-mi, trying to justify her actions, defended herself, glaring at Yeon-woo "I had no choice. I just wanted to survive. What?" she shouted, frustration evident in her voice "I didn't want to become the darn Mafia either!"

Kyung-jun, unable to contain his anger, marched forward and grabbed So-mi by her shirt "Hey. Stop with your damn nonsense. Does it not matter as long as you survive? What about us? Do we deserve to die? Do we?!" he spat out, the room pulsating with tension.

So-mi, still attempting to rationalize, insisted "I didn't kill anyone. The other guys killed them. Whatever happened with Se-eun has nothing to do with me." she reasoned.

Yoon-seo, observing the scene unfold, stepped forward "Hey, don't use Se-eun for your own sake. You don't deserve to do that." she retorted, her voice cutting through the turmoil.

So-mi, defiant, gave Yoon-seo a hard push "Who are you to say that?" she asked, her anger flaring "No one believes you now." Yoon-seo calmly stated.

Frustration turning to desperation, So-mi gritted her teeth and grabbed Yoon-seo by the collar "Shut up!" she exclaimed "Hey! Enough!" Jung-won yelled, attempting to restore order.

So-mi, feeling cornered, turned toward Yoo-jin's twin brother "Jun-hee." she called out, approaching the boy as she grabbed his wrist "Save me. Please." she pleaded, her voice desperate. However, Jun-hee, unmoved, yanked his arm back.

"Take responsibility, as you said." he spoke coldly, retrieving his phone to cast his vote.

The siren blared 'Kim Jun-hee voted for Kim So-mi.' the voice announced, casting a somber tone over the room. Yoo-jin, reacting to the unfolding drama, took out her phone.