SIX

YOO-JIN awoke to the morning light, her surroundings gradually coming into focus

YOO-JIN awoke to the morning light, her surroundings gradually coming into focus. Glancing down at her hand, she noticed blood pouring from her cut.

The usual siren pierced the air 'Before the last vote closed, Police used their Skill. During the night, Park Ji-soo was executed by the Mafia. Park Ji-soo was a Citizen. All the participants, identify the Mafia and begin to vote,' the woman on the PA system declared, casting a somber tone over the morning.

Yoo-jin sighed, contemplating the events of the night. She stood up, intending to head to the infirmary, when a voice called out to her "Where are you going?" Kyung-jun's morning voice startled her.

"Shit, you scared me. I'm going to the infirmary to treat this." She gestured to the cut on her wrist.

Kyung-jun promptly stood up, approaching her. "Do you need help? I'll go with you," he offered. Yoo-jin gave a small smile. "Don't worry, you go meet up with the rest. I'll join you later," she assured.

Kyung-jun sighed, hesitating for a moment before finally walking outside the cafeteria, leaving Yoo-jin to tend to her wound and collect her thoughts in the quiet aftermath of the night.
___

Once the girl left the infirmary, she walked towards where all the others were "What did I miss?" She questioned, standing next to Kyung-jun.

"Hey, Kim Yoo-jin. Tell him to stop being so fucking bossy!" Hyun-ho pointed towards Kyung-jun "What did you say? You-"

"Hey. Don't you know about presuming innocence? Don't insist when you don't have proof." Yoon-seo started, cutting the boy off.

"What?" Kyung-jun asked, a small smirk on his lips "We're not voting for whom you dislike the most. This is just like a witch hunt." Yoon-seo continued.

Kyung-jun walked closer towards her "My hunch is proof, you wench." He barked "Is there proof that he's not the Mafia? There isn't." Kyung-jun pointed towards Jun-hee as Yoo-jin looked down.

Yoon-seo hesitated for awhile before speaking "Proof? There's proof. There's a surveillance room in the basement. I'm sure everything was filmed." She started, catching everyone's attention.
___

"We can get the Mafia in one go. That's awesome." Kyung-jun muttered to himself "Mensa, work faster. You're so darn slow." Seung-bin spoke up.

"It's 'Mensan'. I just turned it on. Wait. What's this? Hang on." The girl responded, finding something on the computer.

Yoon-seo and Jun-hee leaned closer towards their friend "What's wrong?" Yoon-seo asked "There are no files. Someone deleted them." She replied.

"Are they saved somewhere else? Look again." Yoon-seo spoke as her friend shook her head "It's not that. They're completely gone. It wasn't even formatted automatically. Someone deleted them on purpose." She responded.