1. RESPONSIBILITIES!

In the hustling chaos of thousands of people on the Mumbai airport, there stood a family bidding goodbye to their son

"beta abhi jaana itna zaruri hai kyaa?"

"maa, don't worry everything will be alright. Keep faith in God.Papa will be alright.I will be back in a week."

"but he needs you"

"I know maa I am being selfish and so much stupid that I am going to leave him in this state but it's an emergency and I can't call it off."

"look at his face, he looks so dull beta"
both of them looked in the other direction

Rahul Singhania stood there looking at his phone with a blank face.
He maybe knew he didn't have much time left.

His health was deteriorating day by day like his body was starting to give up.

He was suffering from diabetes and the doctors warned him that the disease could take over him anytime soon.

"maa I am so sorry that I can't be there for him when he needs me the most but when I am back, I am not leaving him alone not at any cost"

"but ahaan!"
"maa please understand" Ahaan said putting his left hand on his mother's right cheek.

Meanwhile his mother, Rajvee Singhania melting onto his hand's grip and letting the tears flow down his palm.

"maa don't cry. It doesn't suit you."Ishaan, ahaan's brother said, holding her shoulders in firm and protective grip

Ahaan, the inspirational figure for the three of them, was the CEO of a multi billionaire company situated in London.

His family was his most priced possession and he could do anything for them but this time he had no other option other than to leave his father in this condition.

Ahaan hugged both, his mother and his brother letting all the emotions sink into his soul.

He was helpless here, it was difficult to leave for London looking at the situation his family was in.

Ahaan then received a call, so he left his bag near the suitcase he was holding and went to attend the call on his side.

"okay mission on" ishaan said with a lurky expression on his face

" I always knew he would never say yes to what we have been wishing for but when he sees her picture!!!! He's gonna fall in love for sure"

"yes my dear husband, but don't get too excited. Stay calm." Rajvee said

They were sad about everything going on but Hey!! You can't mourn onto something for which you don't have the control on.

Rajvee took the photo and put it inside his bag not letting a hint of mischief show.

Ahaan came back after five minutes and saw his father standing there with his mom and brother.

"papa I am sorry i had no other option other than to leave right now." ahaan said hugging his father

"Don't be sorry beta. I am proud of you for always choosing to work harder each passing day. You have always been my favourite kid"
this made ahaan smile wide meanwhile ishaan gave a weird look to all of them

Ahaan hugged all of them and bid his last goodbye before entering the airport gates.

He didn't even have the slightest idea that his life was going to change drastically, but for his own good.

----✿✿✿----

In the silent and peaceful corner of Delhi the chaotic city there sat a pair of girls in a cafe deciding what to do with their lives

"I think now I have to take responsibility!"

"What responsibility?!"

"See I know my parents would never ever ask me to move out but there is this feeling that I am being a burden on them"

"No child can ever be a burden on their parents. You get it right?"

"See, I know that but I can't wander here and there just existing. I have to live my life. Start something that I can label as mine. Something which I am proud of"

"What will you do huh??You have an arts degree. That's it, What else?"

"SAKSHI HAVE YOU GONE MAD?!"

"What?"

"I am not saying that I am going to get a job. I am thinking that I should start writing books or something that I can say that this is what I can do"

"OMG that's really really amazing kritika"

Kritika's face lit up with a wide smile.

She's been writing a few blogs or reports or anything other than novels for others

But she had a crazy idea in her mind to now set writing as her profession.

Sooner or later this has to be it. Anyone possessing a talent of writing is a blessing from God and she was a very very blessed girl

"It's time I kick start my career now!"

"But it's too late, like maybe people won't like what you are going to write"

"Broo Better Late Than Never"

"Yeah you're right." She continued " Wait no OH MY GOD you're going to start writing books, you will have millions of readers, you will do book signings, so many people will know you, people will love your readings, they will appreciate you, aaaaaa I am so happy for you kritika"

"Helloo wait up my dear, hold your horses. Come out of your delusion. I am still confused. What if no one will read my books, what if no one will come to my book signings, what if no one will wish to meet me, what if I fail in this!!!"

"Stop stop stop being so freaking negative. I know everything can't go according to us but we can still try no?"

"Yes let's see, so we have a lot of planning to do"

"I have so many ideas for this"

"Sakshi now enough, let's order something alright?"

"Okay okay"

"What do you wanna have?"

"Maybe white sauce pasta!"

"Tell me what you want to eat nothing like maybe or anything or I'll eat what you eat"

"That's so rude of you kritika"

"What do you want to eat my dear friend?"

"Better, i would like to have white sauce pasta and for drinks, um a cold coffee"

"Alright"

They ordered their food and continued their day.

----✿✿✿----

To be continued <3

Stay tuned.

Please remember to give your reviews, I would love to read your reviews.

Please show a little bit of dignity in the comments.

All the characters are fictional and I don't intend to hurt anyone with my thoughts