15. CHAI

~ 4 DAYS LATER

Ahaan

I was lost in my thoughts my when kritika snapped her fingers in front of me.

"Hey you, you're not allowed to sit quiet in front of me okay, I am leaving day after tomorrow and here you are just lost in your own world, wake up Mr. Singhania."

A smile appeared on my face listening to her.

It's been such a great time with her.

We talked so much, we went shopping, visited so many places she wanted to and spent the whole day together.

We even took our parents with us for some activities.

I have never been so happy and full of heart in my whole life.
I hate being with anyone or listening to anyone but I feel like putting the whole world in her hands and see that pretty smile on her face.

As our bond grew stronger, she became so comfortable with me.

Right now, it's 7 in the evening and we are sitting in my room's balcony, talking about what are we going to do tomorrow.

She doesn't know I have so many plans for us.

"Kya aap chai peena chahoge?"
I said in a smooth seducing tone taking all her attention towards my words and she looked at me in surprise.

"Do you want me to make it?"

"Uhm are you serious?? Ofcourse no, I will make it"

"Okay that's really impressive, I would love to" she said running her index finger on my arm.

And i stupidly felt shivers in my whole body due to her touch.

We didn't get close after that hug when she was excited about the bucket list thing.

So this touch genuinely woke up all my desires to just grab her face and feel her tongue swirling inside of my mouth.

"Let's go" I said and we both walked to the kitchen.

Our parents are out for some work which we don't know ofcourse.

As I started to make the tea, she roamed around the kitchen counter doing random things like picking up stuff and keeping them back again.

As I kept the tea on the stove, i turned around and I faced her back.

I instantly felt something weird in me like I should just hold her waist and stick her all to myself.

I don't even know why I am I feeling so fucking horny right now.

And with so much of hesitation I moved forward and kept my hand on her back and moved it forward to her stomach, encircling my arm around her waist.

I could feel her breathing getting fast, don't worry kritika you have much more effect on me that I have on you.

She was wearing a crop top and trousers so my hand was on her bare waist and the burning sensation started from my hands and ran through my whole body.

I was feeling so damn hot.

She turned around and my hand was still on her waist.

She kept her hands on my either shoulders and looked straight into my eyes.

I felt like my patience was being tested and I so wanted to kiss her right now.

She moved forward and her body touched mine.

Not like whole body but a very very sensitive part of her body.

Her breasts touched just below my chest as she was shorter than me and I died just right then.

She moved her face forward and went on her heels to match my height.

Her lips were just a few centimetres away from mine and my heart was beating so fast that it could explode any moment from now.

But instead of joining her lips to mine she tilted her face and moved towards my ear and said

"Sir, the tea will spill out of the saucepan, you better put your eyes there rather than on me"

And as soon as she said this, I heard another voice,

"Get a fucking room guys"
That was ishaan.

Kiritka moved away from me and I turned around to keep a freaking look on the tea.

Ishaan came and took a bottle of juice from the fridge and went away.

As I finally heard his footsteps fade away, I felt relieved.

A few minutes later both of us went back to the balcony with the stupid tea.

She tasted it and the only reaction was a moan.

My whole body felt sensations listening to her moan.
It would be so fucking crazy when she moans my name.
Fuck I need to stop.

A few seconds later she said,
"This is so good"

"aap kaho to shaadi ke baad, mai aapke liye roz chai bana sakta hu"

What is happening to me, why am I behavjng like a cringe lover.

But I could see a red tint growing on her cheeks and she cleared her throat.

"You are very much determined to marry me ahaan, aren't you?"

"Ofcourse my dear kritika"

I think this was a good time to tell her about the date so i continued,

"Kritika we are going on a date tomorrow"

"What? Really?"
She asked and I could sense the happiness in her voice.

I love everything about her. Each and every single thing.

"Yes ma'am"
"But where"

"Um that's a surprise"
"Uhm I love surprises"

We both chuckled at her statement and continued our conversation.

----✿✿✿----

To be continued <3

Stay tuned.

I would be happy if you all follow this account for updates.

Please remember to give your reviews, I would love to read your reviews.

Please show a little bit of dignity in the comments.

All the characters are fictional and I don't intend to hurt anyone with my thoughts.