18. SHE SAID YES!

Kritika

As his hand held my chin and we were having an intense eye contact, he slowly moved towards my face.

Our faces were so close and I felt a hundred sensations.

My adrenaline level just crossed all the previous limits and all j wished for him to just kiss me right there.

He placed such a soft kiss on my cheek that I merely even felt it but that was enough for me to feel so much of tingling in my stomach.

And it's so unfair of him to not hold me tighter and kiss the hell out of me.

He then moved away and looked at me with am innocent face.
This man will make me go crazy.

I can't think of going back home, I suddenly feel the need to stay with him. What the hell! I am so fucking stupid.

"Can I hold your hand?" He asked me and I wasn't in state of even speaking something after that kiss.

What can be more intimate than this, my god.

Without speaking anything I just took one of his hand on mine and entangled my fingers with his.

We walked around and took all my favourite rides and spent so much time together.

It was almost 1 a.m. when we realised that we have to go back home too.

It was all fun and enjoyment until the thought creeped into my mind that I have to go back the coming morning and there will only be a certain number of days that I'll get to spend with my family and then I don't even know when I'll get to meet them.

"What happened kritika? You look dull"

"It's saddening."

"What?"

"To leave the place you've grown up, and you don't even know if you're going to live there the same way you did when you were young, like it's your own place or the people there are your own."

"Kritika your family is going no where okay. You have to understand that if you have to grow, you'll have to leave your comfort zone and hustle for what you want in life. It's never easy and mostly things won't go your way but you have to learn to live with that and if there's any issue, you'll have me standing right beside you, hand in hand. I will be there with you in London and I hope you feel safe with me."

"Yes I do, you're my hope and i would just love to see you around me, Always"

He smiled and we planned to get back home.

Next Morning

I woke up early and checked for all my belongings and now it's time to go.

I walked out of my room and went down.

Everyone was present there except ahaan and it was the perfect moment to share my feelings.

I have this fear or maybe I am shy to say this thing in front of ahaan, so I'll say it in his absence, and he'll get to know later.

I walked towards his parents and stood there. They were confused as I held his mom's hand between mine and took a deep breathe.

I smiled and just started speaking whatever was in my mind

"Aunty, i am so nervous to tell you all this, but it's important that you should know, because I don't know when I'll get to meet you all together and say it. So, it's a big yes for marriage, i was confused earlier about everything going on, about my career and what if anything goes wrong but now I am sure about a few things and it obviously includes ahaan. He is a great man and I would love to accompany him today and all the tomorrows as his wife. And being a part of your family will be the best decision I could ever take"

There were happy tears in all of our eyes and it was evident that they were waiting for this for such a long time.

"Thank you so much kritika" Ahaan's father said and put his hand on my head to give me blessings and in respect I bowed my head down.

"Call us mumma papa, kritika" Ahaan's mom said and hugged me.

I hugged her back.

A few minutes later, Ahaan arrived.

We bid our goodbyes and I felt like a piece of my heart will go missing when I go back. In such a short time we have got much closer than i expected.

Ahaan insisted on dropping us to the airport but ofcourse we didn't allow him to.

Why to disturb him when we can call a cab.

We soon left for airport and it wasn't easy to leave that place and the people.

My parents and aarav were standing a few blocks away as they prepared to enter the airport and I was just looking at the cars arriving at the airport hoping that one of them would be of ahaan.

I wanted to see him once again before I left but a few moments later aarav called me and i turned around to leave.

But maybe god was listening me that I heard my named being called behind my back and as I turned around, I saw ahaan standing there with a large bouquet of blue roses.

----✿✿✿----

To be continued <3

Stay tuned.

I would be happy if you all follow this account for updates.

Please remember to give your reviews, I would love to read your reviews.

Please show a little bit of dignity in the comments.

All the characters are fictional and I don't intend to hurt anyone with my thoughts.