Hi....

As their mother stepped outside to talk to the strange man she shut the door so the kids couldn't see, but that doesn't stop them from listening. As Peggy and James sat quietly behind the door they heard what sounded like an argument starting to break out.
"What the hell are you doing here? Haven't you done enough to this family?" Their mom said.
(Slurring his words) " Cindy can't..... can't I just see my two beautiful kids?"
"Mason are you drunk? Oh no I will not let you around them while your drunk. Don't you remember what happened last time when you were around the children drunk? You need to leave."
As mason started to stand up Cindy got a little worried. The children were astonished at what they were hearing. It was their father.
"You don't think he killed our sister do you Jame?"
"I don't Peggy shhh so we can listen."
As the argument grew more intense Peggy and Jame fled to Jame's room to discuss more about what they have just heard.
"Hey Jame, the guy who they said killed Megan was Mason Chimes. That is out dad out there. His name is Mason Chimes."
"Peggy where are you going with this?"
"Well if they said our dad did it then why isn't he in jail right now?"
"You know what Peggy I don't know."
As Jame pulled out his laptop he pulled up the murder and read
"It says here that all charges were dropped do to plea of insanity."
"WHAT?!" Then shouldn't he be in a hospital or something Jame?"
"Yes he should says here he was placed in one 5 months after the murder. But why isn't he in there now?"
As Jame searched they heard their mom scream and a loud crash. Peggy and Jame both jumped as they heard a loud yelling.
"WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY? YOU GOD DAMN KIDS GET OUT HERE!"
Jame told Peggy to get under the bed as he hid in the closet. As their dad bust in the room he instantly saw the murder case on the computer screen. He was infuriated on what he saw. Jame opened the closet just enough to see what was happening and he saw their dad throw the laptop across the room.
"Where the hell are you? I know you are in here."
When he said that he saw Peggy's foot jerk back under the bed. A fearful tear strolled down her face. Mason walked slowly to the bed. He dropped down on his knees and peered under the bed and pulled Peggy out. He held her by the arm saying
"Why are you looking up you sisters murder? You know you really shouldn't have done that. If you wanted to know you could have experienced it your self."
All of a sudden Jame burst out of the closet and punches his dad square in the jaw.
"Don't you dare lay a finger on my litter sister"
" You shouldn't have done that you little punk"
At that moment Mason pushes Jame aside hitting him off the wall knocking him out. During all of that Peggy crawled in to a corner crying. Mason cornered Peggy.
Reaching his hand in his pocket "you know if you really wanted to know about your sisters death you could of asked me. I can help you experience it your self."