March 9 1996

People say to never go to bed angry and Peggy can tell you why. It is almost midnight when Peggy wakes up in a hospital bed.

"Where am I, where is Jame, what if that thing comes back?" Peggy said confused and in fear.

"Honey calm down you are in the hospital. Jame is with your father. Do you remember what happened last night?" Her mom said worried.

" All I remember is not being able to breathe and a scary voice next to my ear."

" Peggy I heard a bang in your room and you were on the floor being non-responsive and your lips were blue. The doctors told me that you wouldn't make it because it seemed like your body didn't have oxygen for almost ten minutes. They told me you were basically brain dead."

Peggy sits up and hugs here mom. Peggy was so scared about what happened the night before.

"Mom I'm so sorry for what I said earlier, I didn't mean any of it. I said it out of anger and I know I shouldn't have said those things I was just so angry with father last night. I love you mom"

" I know Peg, I love you too, and if you want that puppy I can take you to a shelter to pick one out"

"Mom?"

"Yes sweet heart?"

" Is there people that live across the lake form us?"

"Not that I know of, you better lay down and get some rest."

"Ok good night mom I love you"

"Love you too"

March 10,1996
It's been a few days since the accident and the doctors just released Peggy from the hospital. When she got out it was a dark stormy day and her mom took Peggy and Jame to an animal shelter to pick out a puppy. Peggy was so excited to get a new puppy, she was going to dress it up and walk it and hopefully protect her at night. Jame could really care less that they were getting a puppy he just wanted to go home and figure out what is lurking around the mobile home park. He wanted to see what was causing his sister so much harm. When they got to the shelter Peggy instantly saw a dog that was meant for her. It was a little Shetland sheep dog. He was black with a white belly and neck and some brown around his eyes and mouth.

"Mom I want this one he is perfect." Peggy said with excitement.

"Ok Peggy let me go find someone to get him out" her mom said "Jame come with me you can pick out the collar"

As they walked away Peggy was talking to her new 5 month old puppy who she named Sky. All of a sudden Sky starts barking like crazy.

"Sky, Sky what is it boy" Peggy said scared.

All of a sudden the lights went out. Peggy was terrified, but there she was again unable to scream. Then the same voice was in her ear again saying

" Peggy come play. It's your turn to die."

Then a shadowy figure appeared in front of her. at this point in time Peggy was terrified of what was going to happen to her, and then out of no where she was able to speak...

" What do you want from me? Who are you? Why are you here?"

The shadowy figure wasn't so shadowy anymore when Peggy could see her face.

"You look just like me...."