The Other Side of the Lake

I want to try and update at least 3 times a week :) :3 MEOW

What happens on the other side of the lake? Some people say once you enter the other side you don't come back. Others say you come back with total amnesia and die in a mysterious way.
March 5, 1996
The Chimes family just moved in to Tinsley mobile home park. There was Mr and Mrs.Chimes, their fifteen year old son, Jame, and their nine year old daughter, Peggy. They have been living there for just two days when Peggy goes and explores. She decides to make friends with some of the neighborhood kids. There was ten year old Judy Rees, and her twin brother Ryan Rees. They decided to play ball tag and Peggy was it. Peggy was chasing Judy when...WHAM! Peggy trips and falls on a rock. The ball rolls on the other side of the bank that was as foggy as a blizzard day.

"I'm so sorry,I will go get it" Peggy apologized.

"NO!" Yelled Judy grabbing Peggy by the arm.

"What is wrong with you Judy?

"People say once you cross the other side of the lake you don't come back".

"Also some people say if you do come back you die in mysterious ways." Ryan added.

"Come on Peggy and Ryan lets play so.... RYAN, JUDY TIME TO COME IN!"Awwww sorry Peggy" Ryan and Judy said simultaneously.

When Peggy turned to go home she noticed a bouncing light coming from the fog across the lake. She froze looking at it like a deer in headlights. Suddenly she takes a step forward. Coming out of no where a dark figure takes the ball and starts bouncing it.