:!

As Peggy realized that the little girl looked just like her Jame comes busting through the door. As Jame runs to his sister the the little girl disappears.
"What the hell was that Peggy" Jame said with fear.
"I....I don't know, but she looked just like me Jame"
"Peggy, Jame are you guys ok?" Their mother shouted across the shelter.
"Yes mom" they answered simultaneously.
As they were on the way home with Sky their mom asked who their new friend was.

"What new friend" Jame responded.

"The little girl in the room with Peggy they were talking to each other"

"I don't know mom she didn't tell me her name." Peggy said without thinking.

"Ok then. Why don't we stop for some ice-cream"

March 12 1996

It's been a few days since they got Sky. Sky sleeps in Peggy's room right next to her head to where Peggy could hold Sky like a stuffed toy. Jame is worried about his sister and starts to dig around for answers. He thinks it's just some kid playing a cruel joke but then figured out that the little girl was in Peggy's room the night she was admitted to the hospital.

"It can't be a kid playing a joke because how would they know where we are going or how to get into our house. IT HAS TO BE SOMETHING ELSE! " He proclaims..." But what?"

As he is thinking the only way he could find something else out is if he goes to the local library. he takes Peggy with him so he could keep an eye out for her.

As they entered the library they saw they were having story time.

"Peggy why don't you go over there and listen to that story as I work on my research paper."

After a few minutes of research Peggy disturbs him.

"What are you doing? Why aren't you over there listening to the story?"

"Because it's a child's book. Hey I thought you wear doing a research paper?"

" I lied on I'm looking into that little girl that is torturing you. Just sit here and be quite"

As he is carrying on with his research he comes across a murder in 1990 where a father of three killed his 3 year old daughter, and of course there was a picture of the family.

"That looks like our dad and you and me and mom but who is that little girl" Jame said confused but a little frightened.

"That other girl looks just like me in that picture Jame."

"You.....you don't think.......?"