The next day

The next day when Jame and Peggy got home from playing outside with some friends they threw their dinner down their throats and ran off to Jame's room to research more.
Around 10 pm they were still researching the murder they found in the library.
"It says here that Mason....... *gasping* Chimes.... killed his 3 year old daughter April 4,1990. He killed her while she was inside getting a toy with him during her and her twin sister's birthday party. Her time of death was said to be around noon to 2pm, her cause of death they believe was strangulation and brain damage...." As Jame read this aloud he and Peggy was dumbfounded about what they have just discovered.
As Jame continued to read on a slow tear fell down Peggy's face.
"Peggy please don't cry, everything will be okay. I'm here for you and I will not let no one or anything hurt you. I love you."
" I know Jame I love you too. it's just I'm terrified about that girl coming back tonight. Jame I'm scared can I sleep with you tonight?"
"Yes you can and you can sleep In here for as long as you want."
As the time reached around 1am Peggy and Jame finally crawled into bed and fell asleep with Peggy between the wall and Jame.
Around 2am is when their mom came home from work and meeting some one at the bar for a chat. When she walked past Jame's room she saw that Peggy was sleeping in his room she was going to go and take Peggy to her room but she had this weird feeling that it would be better for her to sleep in there tonight. Nothing crazy really happened that night except some toys were moved around like they were being played with during the night.
When Jame got out of bed the next morning he saw a male figure sitting on the porch step drinking something out of a glass bottle. He was so freaked out he told Peggy to hide under the bed really close to the wall while he got their mom. As their mom got to the front door she stepped out and asked the male figure......
"Why are you here? Didn't you do enough to this family?......."

Thank you guys so much for your support I really do appreciate every single one of you who read this. Sorry it has been a while since I updated the story but my school work really got in the way and hopefully with my schedule that has calmed down I can update more. Any ways thank you for the support also please follow me on wattpad and I will follow back please tell others about this story love you guys :3