𝘀𝗶𝘅

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙲𝚃—
stunna girl x kay flock
@𝓜𝓊𝒢𝓏𝓏𝓁𝓎

𓆩♡𓆪
°:. *₊ ° . ☆ °:. *₊ ° . ° .•

*ੈ✩‧₊˚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗎𝗋𝖾𝖽

𝗞𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗦 ' 𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬 ' 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗭𝘵𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘫𝘢𝘯

𝘵𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘫𝘢𝘯. 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘹, 𝘯𝘺𝘤 — 𝘦𝘹 𝘨𝘧'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦

Kross took another pull from his blunt, then tossed it to the ground. With the toe of his Air Force 1's, he put out the flame before looking up at the building in front of him. He took a breath while he stared up at the all-familiar apartment building that his ex girlfriend resided in. The voice inside his head told him coming to her apartment was a horrible idea, but he chose to listen to his heart, which still had a sliver of love left for her.

Adrian and Kross were in love once upon a time ago. Kross was the one who ended things because they didn't want the same things and her mental health made her hard to be with. She made him feel guilty for it, but he needed to put himself first. He couldn't continue to drain himself and be stagnant trying to help someone who didn't want to be helped. Adrian would rather play victim than to get herself the proper help she needed, and Kross couldn't deal with. Most of the time, he was her verbal punching bag and it got old fast.

Whenever he came to The Bronx, he'd come visit her. That was until last year when they got into a fight that resulted in her saying a couple things about Kross that he confided in her about. Since then, he hadn't seen her and barely spoke to her. However, when she texted him an hour ago expressing how suicidal and depressed she was, he rolled out of the comfort of his hotel bed and came to her rescue.

With a deep breath, Kross trudged up the concrete steps until he got to the intercom. Kross pressed the button for 2A, then waited for a response.

"Who is it?" Adrian asked. 

"Kay. Let me in," he said.

The door to the building buzzed, allowing Kross to step into the building. His nose wrinkled from the scent of cigarettes, weed, and other smells he couldn't distinguish. Kross always hated coming to her apartment because it wasn't the nicest. While his old apartment wasn't the greatest, it wasn't as bad as her own. When they were together, he always planned to move her out and in with him. But Adrian loved The Bronx more than him and refused to leave with him.

Kross walked up the first set of stairs to the metal door that led up to the other flight of steps. With a deep breath, he pushed open the door to go to the second floor. Adrian's apartment was the first apartment on the right. Kross prepared to knock on the burgundy door, but it was cracked open and waiting for his arrival.