𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙲𝚃—
stunna girl x kay flock
@𝓜𝓊𝒢𝓏𝓏𝓁𝓎

𓆩♡𓆪
°:. *₊ ° . ☆ °:. *₊ ° . ° .•

*ੈ✩‧₊˚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝗋𝖾𝖽𝖾𝗆𝗉𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪 ' 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 ' 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗡𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘧𝘦𝘣

𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘧𝘦𝘣. 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘩
𝘭𝘰𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘤𝘢 — 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘫𝘦𝘵

How Willow could sit in Kross' lap while he rapped sensual to lyrics to her, then return to their friendship like nothing? She wasn't sure, but he was halfway through his verse, so she needed to figure it quickly.

Brown eyes locked on brown eyes while Kross paused. His tongue stuck out to wet his bottom lip before he returned to rapping again. The videographer wanted Willow to flip between running her hands through her hair, touching Kross in some way, or just watch him. She tried her hardest to alternate between the three, but watching him became her favorite because touching him created too many fantasies she didn't want to be bothered with. Staring in his eyes, however, allowed them to speak the things they refused to say aloud.

The part of the video they shot in LA wasn't half as sensual as the one shot in NYC. Willow wanted to blame how much time they spent with another for their comfort to do things they would've apologized for in the past. There was much more touching, looking, and lust than there was the first time. As much as Willow wanted to say she hated it, she couldn't. The only thing she hated was trying to figure out how they could return to normal after.

"And cut," the videographer announced.

Kross tapped Willow's back. "Up."

Willow rolled her eyes at him. "You want me off your lap already?" she teased.

Kross smacked his teeth while Willow stood up from his lap. "I'm scrawny. I can't handle all that, for real."

She narrowed her eyes at him before flipping him off. Kross laughed as he joined her side to walk toward the videographer. He showed them the scene they'd just shot, which came out perfectly on the first try thankfully. After showing them, he went to show Ronnie and Cienna, allowing Kross and Willow to sit down.

Willow still felt flustered from being on his lap moments ago. Even now sitting across from one another, Willow couldn't make direct eye contact with him, especially with the thoughts that were in her head. And like at the studio, Willow knew Kross was just as turned on by their encounter because he adjusted his jeans the moment he stood up.

At least their second song wasn't as sexual. After today, there was no reason to touch and feel on one another or rap about sex.

"Am I still dropping you off home after this? You said you might wanna see your parents today." Kross said, his fingers tapping against the table in between them.