𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙲𝚃—
stunna girl x kay flock
@𝓜𝓊𝒢𝓏𝓏𝓁𝓎

𓆩♡𓆪
°:. *₊ ° . ☆ °:. *₊ ° . ° .•

*ੈ✩‧₊˚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝖺𝖽𝗈𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪 ' 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 ' 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗡𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘧𝘦𝘣

𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘧𝘦𝘣. 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵
𝘭𝘰𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘤𝘢 — 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦

It'd been four days since Willow had gotten back to LA, and she finally felt like her life was somewhat normal. After everything with her phone call with Anthony, Cienna allowed Willow to take a brief break from everything pertaining to work. This allowed Willow to truly have time to herself, so she could get back to feeling like herself. Over the last few days, she spent her time with Mia or cooped up in Kross' penthouse away from the world—including the social media world. It was the most relief Willow felt in months.

To her surprise, Anthony hadn't tried to reach out much. He sent her a message every morning and night, hoping she had a good day and updating her on his day, but she never replied to those. Outside of those two daily messages, there weren't any phone calls or attempts to video chat her. For once, he seemed to be somewhat respecting her boundaries and the fact that they were done. Willow couldn't see him managing to stay this compliant forever, though. In fact, when her music video with Kross released, she imagined she'd be getting hounded down as she was during the New York trip.

Anthony hadn't crossed Willow's mind much in the last couple of days. She only thought of him whenever she got his texts. Aside from that, there wasn't much opportunity for him to enter her thoughts. With having to pack and spending time with Mia, she had little time to think of him. When she wasn't with Mia or packing, TV consumed her attention or her daily FaceTime calls with Kross. Like Mia, Kross wanted to keep Willow distracted once he found out everything. She greatly appreciated the both of them because they were helping her tremendously.

For today, Mia and Willow planned to do some shopping once Mia got off of work. In the meantime, Willow stood in the kitchen at Kross' other home with her phone propped up on the counter while she cooked and talked to Kross. He was still in bed even though it was three in the afternoon, and chose to spend this first hour awake on the phone with Willow.

"You're just going to stay in bed all day?" Willow asked Kross while she opened the oven.

"Nah. I'm definitely finna get up in a while to come grab some food from you. Then I have an interview with No Jumper later. Arion and Ahmad probably gonna slide there with me," he said. "You and Mia wanna come?"

"I can ask Mia. We were going to be together today, anyway. Might have to check with Ronnie and Cienna, too." Willow placed the pan of baked macaroni on the counter before turning the oven off.