𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙲𝚃—
stunna girl x kay flock
@𝓜𝓊𝒢𝓏𝓏𝓁𝓎

𓆩♡𓆪
°:. *₊ ° . ☆ °:. *₊ ° . ° .•

*ੈ✩‧₊˚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝗋𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗓𝖾

𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪 ' 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 ' 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗡𝘸𝘦𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘧𝘦𝘣

𝘸𝘦𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘧𝘦𝘣. 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘩
𝘭𝘰𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘤𝘢 — 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘵

unedited.

Normally, Willow never complained about doing photoshoots. They usually were quick and easy because her outfits, hairstyle, and makeup style would be picked out before she arrived. However, today, there were multiple different outfits with three hair changes and three makeup changes. She understood the photos were for a magazine, so they needed options, but she quickly became over it after the second outfit change. The photographer was so particular and nit-picky that even the photos took long to take.

Willow wished she could go home and rest when it was all said and done, but she'd have to get ready all over again to go out with Kross.

Kross had been on FaceTime with her during her whole shoot. How he was planning their day together on the phone? She wasn't sure, but each time she checked her phone to see if he was still there, he was. Willow knew it wasn't intentional, but he made her feelings for him grow nearly every day from the simplest gestures.

"Why your face all twisted up?" Kross asked while Willow walked back to the dressing room.

"This has been the longest photoshoot ever," she ranted.

Kross came into the camera with a black beanie over his fresh twists. "You drove?"

"No. My driver dropped me off. I'll probably text him soon when I'm done getting ready."

"You're like fifteen minutes away, so I can come get you."

"I won't be ready."

Kross rolled his eyes. "Okay? What that mean?"

"You're so sassy," she said while she put her phone down on one of the shelves, so she could change.

"Don't call me that shit. I have a gift for you before we got out, and I wanna give it to you now."

Her eyebrows furrowed. "I thought we said no gifts."

"Yeah, I thought we did, too. Then Mia snitched to Mhady. His big mouth ass slipped up and told me."

Willow groaned after kissing her teeth. "I hate them both."

When discussing their plans for Valentine's Day, Willow suggested no gifts since Kross wouldn't let her pay for anything. Kross agreed, but Willow planned to get him a gift, anyway. She didn't do anything too extravagant since she knew he wouldn't want her to and their friendship was still fresh. There was a lot more to learn about Kross and what he liked, but she knew he loved food and his Dior cologne.