𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙲𝚃—
stunna girl x kay flock
@𝓜𝓊𝒢𝓏𝓏𝓁𝓎

𓆩♡𓆪
°:. *₊ ° . ☆ °:. *₊ ° . ° .•

*ੈ✩‧₊˚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝖾𝗇𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗋

𝗞𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗦 ' 𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬 ' 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗭𝘸𝘦𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘧𝘦𝘣

𝘸𝘦𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘧𝘦𝘣. 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘩
𝘭𝘰𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘤𝘢 — 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦

When Kross had the day off, it didn't necessarily mean a day away from Ronnie. The moment Kross got out of the shower, he was welcomed with a group FaceTime call from Ronnie, Cienna, and Willow. When he saw the three names on his phone screen, he knew they'd be discussing business. Though his business conversations with Ronnie were typically short, Kross just wanted to relax today without thinking about anything that had to do with his work. Instead, he answered the phone call and left his phone on the dresser as he got dressed.

"Kay, are you here?" Ronnie asked.

"Yeah. What's up?" he asked while pulling a white t-shirt on.

"Willow and Cienna are here. I know you have no work, but we want to go over some things for the video in a few days and other little things."

Kross hummed while he opened one of his drawers for sweatpants.

"First things first, the interview with No Jumper is doing great numbers and putting a lot of stuff around your names. People are making TikTok's dissecting the interview and pointing out different body language you guys used with another. There are edits of you two, y'all were mentioned in some podcast, and just overall it's been great," Cienna said. "What do you guys think of it?"

"Willow, you can go first," Kross said as he picked his phone up from the dresser. "You look good."

Kross caught her eye roll and tug at her lips while she applied lip gloss. "Um, I like the attention. I've been liking people's comments and videos to interact with the fans and keep them talking. The only thing I don't like is the mention of Anthony with it all."

"What do you mean?" Ronnie inquired.

"Like someone tweeted that Kross seems a lot much gentler and gives me the floor more than Anthony. I mean, is it a lie? No, but I just don't like the comparison and constant talk about Anthony."

Kross walked over to his bed to sit at the edge before jumping into the conversation. "They're always gonna do that. People been saying shit about you compared to my exes. It's annoying, but you gotta say fuck them and ignore it. Block his name from showing up in your comments or anything like that. Ronnie did that for my socials, and it helps."