𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙲𝚃—
stunna girl x kay flock
@𝓜𝓊𝒢𝓏𝓏𝓁𝓎

𓆩♡𓆪
°:. *₊ ° . ☆ °:. *₊ ° . ° .•

*ੈ✩‧₊˚𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝗌𝖾𝗑 𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗅

𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪 ' 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 ' 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗡𝘸𝘦𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘫𝘢𝘯

𝘸𝘦𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘫𝘢𝘯. 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥
𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘯, 𝘯𝘺𝘤 — 𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘣𝘯𝘣

Willow groaned as Cienna slid over a bottle of Tylenol down the island toward her. The cap to the medicine bottle was already off, allowing Willow to shake two pills into her hand before she picked up the Fiji bottle in front of her. After placing the pills on her tongue, Willow washed them down with two large gulps of water. She pushed the medicine bottle back to Cienna, then twisted the cap back onto her bottle of water.

"Didn't I tell the two of you to not get too fucked up because there was work to do for today?" Cienna asked, looking between Willow and Mia.

Mia's head was buried in her folded arms against the black granite counter of the island. Willow wasn't even sure if Mia was awake or listening to the conversation since she hadn't moved or spoke in a couple of minutes. It wouldn't surprise Willow one bit. She was still tired when Cienna came into the suite to wake her up to eat and prepare to get ready. They probably should've listened to Cienna when she ordered them to not get too wild, but with how well everything went the night before, they couldn't help themselves.

The girls night was spent smoking, drinking, twerking, dancing, and socializing. Last night was the most social and relaxed Willow found herself in a while. It'd been years since she got to party and have as much fun as she had without worrying about being reprimanded for her actions. She wanted to listen to Cienna and not get too intoxicated, but she couldn't help herself. Willow wanted her first night of freedom to be an experience she'd always remember, and it was.

Lauren, Mia, Kross, and his friends were all to thank for that. Although Kross and his friends barely knew Willow, they made sure she was comfortable and enjoyed herself at the block party his friend hosted. Lauren's connection to them might've been reasoning for this, but Willow appreciated it no matter the reason.

"Willow enjoyed herself," Mia grumbled, lifting her head up. "She needed it."

"I know," Cienna said after blowing out a breath. "But I wanted us to get an early start on our day. It's three, and you two still have to get ready. The sun will probably be set by time we're on the road to the studio. I'm glad you had fun, though."

"What's social media saying? I don't even know where my phone is," Willow said.

"First of all, Mia and Lauren got some great shots. Ronnie did, too. It's been all of over the different ShadeRooms and even the drill scene pages. Everyone's suspecting a collab, and others are saying you guys are together. They're here for it if you two are together. It's an unexpected duo, but you two look good together. You can sense the energy through the pictures alone."