1

Warning:This story have nothing to do with reality so please don't mixed up fiction with reality.

If you're not liking it,please don't read.

__________________________________

Peon He went to the exam hall door and peeked

"Yaha pe Meerab kon hai?"

Meerab has no time to stand up.She was writing with her right hand,so she raised her left hand.Peon noticed her and he exclaimed,

"Aap ko department ke head ne bulaya hai."

Meerab stood up and submitted her questions paper.She comes to him and says;

"Kitne dafa aap ko kaha hai mera naam Meerab hai.Phir bhi chacha aap bhul jate hai."

"Beta insaan ka naam aur shakal dono hi mein aksar bhul jata hu."

Meerab said;

"Aab bole,Kon bula raha tha mujhe?"

"Department ke head Murtasim khan ne."

"Lekin kyun?Maine kiya kya hai jo aise mujrim ki tarha talab kiya hai?"

"Woh to Sir hi bata sakta hai beta."

Meerab looks at the guarded teacher.That teacher assured her;

"Kuch hoga jaruri.Aap dekkhe aa jai."

__________________________________

Meerab followed Peon.He  first entered the Head of department's room and then Meerab entered. There are three other people inside except him. One young and two middle-aged men.Meerab does not know them.Snack was given to everyone. Seeing the food and drink,Meerab went aside and stood.She thought to herself ,maybe she took the entry at the wrong time.It would have been a little later.

"To aap ka naam hi Meerab hai."

Meerab smiled and said;

"Ji Sir."

"To shadi huyi aap ki."

"Nahi sir.Agar hota to aap ko dawat jarur milta."

The head of department Murtasim khan,raised his eyebrows and gave an interesting expression.He don't have any good relationship with the student that they will invite the college staff if they gets married.Students are scared of him.But things to be afraid of did not happen more than two or four times.

One of the unknown middle-aged men asked her;

"Tum rehti kaha ho beta?"

"Ji mere ghar pas mein hi hai."