5

Murtasim comes out from the washroom after freshen up and his mother enters his room and says;

"Sab kaha chale gaye?Mein nasta tayar karke leke gayi lekin bahar koi nahi tha."

"Sab chale gaye maa."

Mrs Salma makes a sad face and says;

"Mujhse bina mile hi chali gayi.Woh ladki ke naam Meerab tha na?"

Murtasim nodded his head as yes and his mother said;

"Bohot pyari bacchi thi."

Murtasim smiles. He came in front of Salma and asked,

"Pasand aa gayi aap ko?"

"Mere pasand se tumhe koi farak parta hai.Tum thori shadi karke use meri bahu banaoge."

"Aur aisa kuch hoga bhi nahi.Maa uski shadi fixed ho chuka hai aur 3 din mein mangni bhi hai."

Mrs Salma took a deep breath. It seems that the happiness of bringing a daughter-in-law into home will not happen in this life.Murtasim will not getting married.Good girls will be getting married infront of her eyes and her son will be remaining single forever.

__________________________________

Meerab comes to her room and locked it.Laying down on the bed and she is in deep thinking that how to break this engagement.After talking with Murtasim,now she is determined that by hook or by crook she will break this alliance.What the hell he thinks about himself,she can't able to do that.

Meerab called Asif  via phone and told him that she has a relationship. And she loves her boyfriend very much.But he did not care about it. Instead, he laughed and take this matter lightly.He  explained Meerab,

"Dekho Meerab tum ek bohot khubsurat ladki ho.Tumhara ek boyfriend hona it's a normal thing.Mujhe is chij se koi farak nahi parta.Tum ek kam karo aaj se mujhe apna boyfriend samaj lo.Phir humari shadi love marriage ho jayegi.Mohtarma,mein aap ka dewana ho chuka hu.Tum gussa bhi karti to bhi mujhe pyar hi aata hai.Tumhari mohabbat ne mujhe dheet bana diya hai Meerab.

Meerab understood that this man was falling in love with her.Now how can she break this engagement now.Meerab cut off the call and dialled up Nadim's number.She said;

"Kuch idea to de yaar.Us chipku Asif se mera picha kaise churao."

"Boyfriend hai tera yeh bataya use?"

"Ha sab bola."

Nadim said;

"Bara hi cheap nikla to yeh Asif.Ek kam karte is chipku ka aisa kutai karte ke shadi ke naam se hi ghabra jaye.Idea pasand aaya?"

Meerab didn't like it and said;

"Bara lame hai yaar aur isme risk bhi bohot hai.Agar pakra gaye to."

Nadim thinks for a while and says;

"Ek plan hai aur Woh strong bhi hai.Shayed tujhe pasand nahi ayega."

"Pehle bol phir decide karungi pasand aata bhi yaa nahi."

Nadim told her the plan and a big smile appeared in the corner of the lips of Meerab.She jumped out of joy and said;

"Kya plan banaya hai yaar.Just superb.I just hope yeh work kar jai.Allah mujhe is engagement se bacha lee.Aur match maker khan ko karke bhi to dikhana hai.Dekha tha kaise bola tha mujhe lets see kaise mein yeh shadi torti hu."