9

Murtasim's sleep broke after feel a warm touch of his chest. He checked the existence by closing his eyes. A very smoth hand.He gently touched it a few times.Whose hands on his chest? His eyes narrowed at the thought. He was shocked to see Meerab in front.For a man who has slept alone in bed for so long, the sudden touch of a woman is surprising. Same thing happened with Murtasim.Meerab is lying in a strange position with one hand wrapped around his chest and the other leg with her head tilted back. The dupatta is also under the hand. Seeing Meerab like this, Murtasim's unrest started,he called,

"Meerab sidha hoke sou."

No response.He called again.

"Meerab."

Every where surrounded the silence of deep night.Night falls in deep sleep.Murtasim didn't call Meerab again. Looked at the time on the phone. His tie ended two hours ago.There is no benefit to get up right now.He put his head on the pillow and closed his eyes. Let's sleep again. Will sleep come at all? Meerab's hand is still touching the right side of the chest.

Murtasim tightly holds Meerab's hands and then tried to sleep. A lot of time passed like this without sleep.He couldn't hold back and started squirming. He gently grabbed the hand and pulled it to himself. He laid her down properly and put a pillow under her head.Took the hair aside and left the bed.He looked for something in the drawer of the dressing table. Got it in the box. Rubber band. Meerab's hair was tied on one side with a band. Pulled the blanket over her body. Without waiting, he wrapped himself in that blanket. He also fell asleep after put a small kiss on her fingers.

__________________________________

In the morning Meerab woke up.She was surprised to see herself on the pillow.She jumped as she remembered Murtasim.He is not in the room. Another pillow next to her pillow. Blanket on.At night she fell asleep with her hands on chest.She looks for her dupatta.Found in a corner of the bed. Half rolling on the floor.How will show this face to Murtasim now?With a few seconds of embarrassment, the mood also turned sour. The combination of the two is now crying.He gave her freedom, and sleep with his wife too.She got up and ran to the washroom.

Meerab went to the dining room and saw Murtasim is sitting.He bites on the apple.At night,he bit her cheek thinking it was an apple.Meerab looked away as Murtasim looked at her.Nothing can be seen in the eyes.She will not be shy.As soon as Meerab sat,Anila came and tried to pulled the dupatta from her face.

"Chehre mein kya hua hai?"

"Pimple hua hai."

With the answer,Meerab looked at Murtasim with narrowed eyes.He is looking at her. Now he realizes what he did wrong.Anila scolded,

"Pimple hua to kiya hua?Hatao ise apni chehre se."

"Nahi hatungi."

"To nasta kaise karoge.Meerab hatao ise."

This time Murtasim stopped her and said;

"Mama rehne dijiye.Jaise yeh comfortable feel kare."

Meerab gets saved .That's how she takes breakfast while hide her face with dupatta.After few minutes Meerab coming to the room.She wondered is he ho out?Thinking about it,she went to the balcony.He was talking with someone in the phone.

Meerab takes her phone sat happily with this. Let's visit the world of meta until Murtasim finished his talk over phone.

"Kya dekho mobile pe?"

Meerab raised her head and saw Murtasim standing.Coming from the balcony. He took the phone from her hand without a word.Meerab screamed;

"Mera phone dijiye."

"Kiya dekhti ho phone pe?Romantic clips?Kaise apna hath partner ke sine mein rakhe partner ko attract kiya jai apni taraf?"

Meerab was afraid of this.She protested.

"Mein aisi waisi ladki nahi hu.Acchi aur sharif hu."

"Maine kab kaha tum ek buri ladki ho?"

"Mein us type ke videos nahi dekhti.Bohot hi masum si ladki hu mein."

"Mujhe pata hai tum bohot acchi ladki ho.Buri hone ka koi chances bhi nahi hai.Jo harqat ko humare nazar mein galat hai agar woh bhi tum karoge phir bhi tumhe koi bura nahi kahega.Ek certain period mein bure kaam ko bhi accha kam ka naam diya jata hai.Pata hai kab?"

"Kab?"

"Jab tum shadishuda ho."

"Mein phir bhi waisa video nahi dekhungi."

"Agar chaho to dekh sakte ho.Mein mana nahi karunga.Konsa industry ke smut clips dekhti ho?"

"Yeh kaisi bat kar rahe hai aap?Aap aisi chij e dekhte hai ek university ke renowned professor hoke?"

"Kaha likha hai professor ke liye dekhna mana hai.Search history check karke dekhta hu kaisa deep scenes tum dekhti hu."

"Kya?"

"Haa."

"Aap phone dijiye mera.Mein ek acchi ladki hu.Mein galat kuch nahi dekhti apni phone pe."

"Mujhe tum par yakin nahi.Kaal raat jo kuch kiya uske baad to bilkul nahi."

"Kiya kya maine?"

"Wohi jo mobile pe dekhti ho."

"Mein so rahi thi.Maine kuch nahi kiya."

"Neend mein hi to tum...."

Meerab cried now. Seventy percent were acting and thirty percent were real.She got up to take the phone from his hand but could not took from his hands.Murtasim entered the gallery and warned Meerab,

"Ek dam sidha khari raho warna phir se ek love bite mil jayega mere taraf se."

Meerab did not listen.She tried her best to take her phone.

"Lagta hai tumhe bohot maan kar raha hai ek love bite lene ke liye."

Meerab gets silent.Murtasim keeps checking each and every browsing.Meerab forced a smile and said,

"Ji bhar ke dekh lijiye phir bhi aap ko kuch nahi milega."

Murtaskm looked at Meerab and smiled crookedly while he scrolled. Immediately Meerab looked at the phone screen.Apocalypse! Where did he find them?Its showing all the romance clips she watched till now.But she was deleted everything.Who knew that these will be saved in the search history.Seeing her condition, Murtasim puts her hand on her shoulder.

"Pareshan maat ho.Tum to bohot acchi ladki ho aisa waisa kuch nahi dekhti."

Meerab's reputation goes ruin.She can not raise her face in shame now.Murtasim puts his hand on her head. Says in a sweet tone,

"Is mein chupane ki kya baat hai.Agar isse bhi jyada open and deep scene dekhne ka maan kare to mujhe bata dena.Sirf dikhaunga nahi karke bataunga.Shohar hu tumhara.Tumhari khwaish ka khayal rakhna meri zimmedari hai."

__________________________________

Your feedback will be appreciated

Keep voting 🙏