12

There is a note I post at the end of this chapter.Please read it.

_______________________________

Meerab closed her eyes. Hand ties gradually tightened.Murtasim hugs Meerab like that for a couple of minutes. He presses his lips to the forehead and takes a deep kiss.Holds one hand and pats the head with the other hand.

A little more time passes.Meerab's eyes are closed.Murtasim's gazed on sky.Seems like one wants to leave each other.Meerab broke the hug and said;

"Sir."

"Hmm."

"Aap mere."

"Age bole pinky ki maa."

Meerab looked up quickly and asked;

"Pinky?"

"Boliye chutki ki maaa."

"Chutki.."

"Bole puchku ki maa."

By this time Meerab understood the meaning of the words and suddenly felt ashamed. Covering her face with both hands,Murtasim burst out laughing. Embarrassingly, he pulled her covered face to his chest.Meerab said in whispering sound;

"Aap mere shohar hai aur is baat ko mein dil see qubool karta hu."

__________________________________

Meerab feels bad alone in the whole house.Her parents going somewhere.Locking the gate,she came out of the house wearing a shawl on her body.This is not the first time. Meerab often goes out at night to hide from everyone. There is a ladder on the opposite side of the roof. That's what Meerab does.No one knows when to come out and when to come in. Just brought the phone.

Meerab thanked herself for her reckless nature. If she hadn't this nature then she would missed the beauty of the night.As time passed, the night grew deeper.

The call came at eleven o'clock.Meerab was still on the bridge.Call is coming from Murtasim Khan.She answers the phone.Murtasim is restless and asks;

"Kaha ho tum?"

"Lake side pe hu.Bridge ke pas."

The phone hangs up.Meerab looked at the lake again with a absent mind.

Two strong hands hugged Meerab from behind. She has come here for so many years and has never seen the face of a familiar person.She suddenly screamed at such an incident today. But it stops there. Because she was pushed from behind by shouting.She looks at the hands. She is comforted by the sight of two very familiar hands. Even if these two hands are placed among a thousand hands,she will still be able to recognize them. Before Murtasim can say anything,She comes up.

"Please datiye maat."

Murtasim rolled his eyes and shook his head.He don't know how to understands this naive girl.He said softly,

"Thik hai nahi dant ta.Tum batao raat mein akele yaha aana safe hai tumhare liye?"

"Kabhi kuch nahi hua.Mein kafi barson se aata hu."

"Agar ho jai to.Bacchi nahi ho Meerab jo tumhe samjhana pare."

Sometimes there is silence.Murtasim puts Meerab's back on his chest.He feel so cold when touched her hand. It can be understood that she has been here for a long time.