3

Murtasim is present with groom and his family in the house of Meerab to see her.Meerab is coming to the room where they seated.Murtasim unblinking eyes on her.His meditation breaks as he gets engrossed in the conversation. Eyes move away from Meerab. He burst into anger thinking where he was for so long.In the next moment,the eyes met with Meerab again. The girl came and stood. Just at that moment, his mood got bad seeing her.

Meerab's beauty increased in black dress.White tender skin on black cloth is looking her heavenly beautiful.Everyone was impressed with Meerab's appearance, but Murtasim was not. The temper has already higher.After that,he did not keep his eyes on Meerab by mistake.Beautiful girls will look beautiful. There is no need to be so shameless.

Murtasim's phone rang suddenly. The discussion stopped and he put his hand in his pocket and took the phone. In that gap, once he looked ahead, his vision was blocked.Meerab's eyes were caught him.The phone rang.Murtasim didn't care. Rather,he kept his eyes on the Meerab for a couple of minutes.He feels this looks is dangerous.

Murtasim got up with a slight movement. He quickly got up when the phone rang again.He left the place so quickly.

________________________________

As soon as Murtasim entered the house after finishing his conversations,he saw Meerab sitting quietly beside Asif,the respective groom.He have to pass both of them to get inside.Murtasim hesitated whether to go or not.Do not move even if he want to go. He stood still.The whole conversation of Meerab and Asif came to the ears through the walls.

Asif was little more excited.He said;

"You look so beautiful in this black dress."

Meerab put a fake smile on her face and said;

"Thank you."

"Aap ko mein kaisa laga."

Meerab looked at him and said;

"Bilkul murga ki tarha.Safed murga."

Asif laughed and said;

"You are so funny.Maine tumhari baton ka bilkul bura nahi mana.I like jokes."

Asif paused and said;

"Woh ladki kon thi jisne mujhe ishara karke yaha lee aayi."

"Kon Saba?

"Haa shayed."

"Dost hai meri.Best friend."

"Waise ishare pe kafi mahir hai.Kisi ke sath chakkar chal raha hai kya?"

Meerab gritted her teeth and said;

"Kyun pasand aa gayi aap ko?"

Asif said;

"Mujh jaise nau jawano ke nazar aise khubsurti pe jata hai.Lekin you don't worry mere nazar filhal sirf tum par hai.My black diamond."

Meerab suppressed her anger and put fake smile on face and said;

"Lekin mujhe aise mard pasand nahi hai jiske nazar bas as pas ghumte rahe.Mujhe apni zindegi mein ek saccha mard chahiye jo ek ka ho aur ek ka hi hoke rahe humesha."

__________________________________

Murtasim leaves the area and stands outside. His car is parked next to it. The car washed this morning.Until then, there was the writing of the marker. It is clear that it is written by Meerab.He doesn't remember the hand writing of Meerab.But now anyone can tell it's her writing.No one else can write it.