2

The music session is held in a noise-free area of ​​the university premises.One of them have guitars. Perhaps the music session will be arranged. Such joy of the students goes on in the gap between the classes.Murtasim came to the balcony of the second floor after seeing the crowd in the square. Meerab, sitting in the middle of everyone's attention. The colour of orange she is wearing,catching the beauty like a bunch of marigolds on a winter morning. The girl can be easily identified among all.Her name is also cute,Meerab.Was not this girl afraid that day?How bossy behaved she is doing today!

While Murtasim was standing,Meerab threw punch on the back of the boy next to her. The boy's name is Nadim.Topper of the department and her one of best friend.Nadim's crime is that she is told to play one tune on the guitar but he plays another.He moan in pain when Meerab punched on his back.

"Ui maa!Aise kon marta hai?"

"Tujhe maine is tune bajane ko bola tha,duffer?Thik se tune baja warna aur mukka khayega."

Nadim sat straight and playing the tune in his guitar.Meerab starts singing;

Main Na Munh Kholi
Main Na Kuch Boli
Saiyaan.... Jaane Na

Sajti Phirun Aahein Bharun
Bunti Rahun
Khwabon Ki Main Mala

Tadap Tha Jiya
Jab Dekhe Piya
Dil Se Mujhe Aaye Sada
Kyun Tu Nahi Kehta

Haan....
Dil Se Mujhe Aaye Sada
Kyun Tu Nahi Kehta

Ke Tu Pyaar Karta
Haan Tu Pyar Karta
Karta.....

As Meerab sang,her eyes fell on the two-story balcony.She saw Murtasim standing and listening to music.One by one everyone looked up and Murtasim took out a hand from his pocket and gave a thumbs up. Everyone exchanged a silent smile.Murtasim smiles and leaves from there.

Meerab stands up from there.All ready to go home.She is walking with Saba in the road who comes along with her and asks;

"Us rishten ki baat ka kya hua?"

Meerab makes a face and says;

"Fur karke ur gaya bina mere ghar aaye."

Saba slightly head itch and said;

"What if tujhe jo log dekhne aaye tha woh Murtasim Sir ki family ke log ho.Don't know why I feel woh tujhe pasand karte hai aur tere ghar rishtan bhejna chahte hai."

Meerab widened her eyes and asked;

"Saba tune mujhe bataya nahi teri dimagi halat jo thik nahi.Pehle batana chahiye tha na woh kya hai na mujhe pagalo se bara dar lagta hai."

Saba makes an angry face and says;

"Tune mujhe pagal kaha?"

"Han ji bilkul.Koi pagal hi hoga jo aise baat karega.Aur kis angle se tere dimag mein yeh khayal aaya.Unke umar dekha hai.Do bacche ka baap honge woh."

"Agar woh single huye to.Phir kya yeh gana gayegi "na umr ki seema ho na janmo ka ho bandhan.Jab pyar kare koi to dekhe keval maan."

Meerab shouted at Saba and said;

"Shut up Saba.Tera dimag na sach mein kharab hai.Stupid!Aise baten mere samne dobara maat karna warna mein tujhe kaccha chaba jaungi."

Immediately, a car drove past. They were walking along the middle of the empty road while talking.The car honked and sped away. Saba clutched her chest in fear.Meerab immediately turned around and saw the Murtasim's shiny black BMW car with black glass behind. Running at full speed.She stared unblinkingly as far as she could see. The book was falling due to other-minded carelessness. Somehow prevent it. Holding to the chest.She looks back again.The car is no longer visible. The road is deserted at noon.

_________________________________

"Meerab beta mein tumhari shadi ke bare mein soch raha hu."

As soon as Meerab heard it,she jumped away from her father Waqas Ahmed.She looks at him with a horrified face.She remember the incident in the university that day. Says loudly;

"Mujhe nahi karni shadi.Mujhe pehle apni graduation complete karni hai baba."

"Kon keh raha hai tumhe parai chorne ke liye.Beshaq karo lekin shadi ke baad."

"Mein koi topper nahi hu aur nahi multi tasker hu.Ek hi waqt mein sirf ek chij pe hi focus kar sakti hu aur woh hai meri parai.Pehle mujhe B.Sc karni hai uske bad M.Sc.Shadi can wait baba."

Waqas Ahmed let out a sigh and said;

"Kisi ko pasand karte ho?Agar aisa hai to tum mujhse share kar sakte ho beta."

"Aisi koi baat nahi."

"Phir to tumhare pas shadi se inkaar ki koi gunjaish nahi bachta.Mein yeh nahi keh raha is ladke se hi shadi karlo.Pehle milo phir baat shuru kiya jayega.Suna hai ladka well educated hai,govt job holder hai.Tum khush rahoge.Soch lo beta."

Meerab looks at her father.

__________________________________

Meerab is not ready for the wedding before her graduation.After the class she came in front of the head of department cabin to talk privately.

"May I come in sir?"

Murtasim was getting up.He stop after seeing Meerab.He took a look at her and sat on the chair again. He took out the phone from his pants pocket and put it on the table. He turned his attention to her.Meerab pulled the chair and sat on his gesture. Putting aside all shyness,she said,

"Sir us din jo kuch log mujhse mile the us bare mein mujhe kuch kehna tha."

"Ghar mein aap ko kise ne kuch kaha nahi?"

"Bataya mujhe aur mujhe samaj nahi aa raha baba ko kaise manau.Mein filhal sirf apni study pe concentrate karna chahti hu.Parai aur ghar dono mujhse ek sath nahi samhala jayega.Pehle apni graduation complete kar du phir shadi ke bare mein sochungi."

Murtasim listened to her and said;

"Phir bhi yeh baat aap ko apni guardian se karni chahiye.Mera kam tha un logo ko apke parents tak pouchane ka.That's it."

"Pata nahi baba meri baat kyun nahi maan rahe.Unko lagta hai bohot sari ladkiyan shadi ke baad bhi graduation complete karti hai.Mujhe bhi pata hai bohot logo ne karke dikhaya hai.Lekin mujhse nahi hoga sir.Mein ek hi waqt mein ghar aur parai dono ko nahi samhal sakti."

"Dekhe Miss Meerab,agar faisla aap ki baba ne liya hai to mein us mein kiya kar sakta hu.I'm sure he knows what's best for you."

Meerab came out slowly from the cabin with the bag on her shoulder to get disappointed.Heading towards the gate,she sees the Murtasim's car parked here.There are no cars around.She went and stood in front of the car.Meerab gathered so much anger for Murtaskm.If she had the ability, she would break the glass with a stick.Even if she can't do it but thinks to do something to satisfy herself.Meerab glanced around and kicked the car by her leg. Still the mind is not calm. Take out the marker pen from the bag and write on the shiny bunnet.

"Mein university ke ladkiyon ko pakar ke shadi karati hu.Mein hu match maker auntie ki male version Mr Murtasim khan."

__________________________________

Please give me your feedback if you like it little bit.

Keep voting 🙏