I Heard That

Archie is at his locker, randomly checking his phone. He is too early for his class which is not usual, probably because Z got another breakdown when she did not get any response from their father. Since di kaya ni Z pumasok, siya na lang muna so he can make an excuse for her sister's absence. Other than that, he is eager to get out of their house. As the days go by, it becomes more and more suffocating: Z is not getting better, his Mom's irresponsibility and betrayal, his dad missing and his strict Lolo na for some reason gives him the creeps.

While he is lost in his thoughts, he feels his chest become tighter, his jaw clenching and tears slowly coming out from his eyes. Then suddenly he felt the pain in his right hand, it was from the coffee that Roxy accidentally spilled on him.

"Shit," he thought to himself, he catch his breath and wipe the tears from the corner of his eyes. "I'm okay, I need to be okay. For Z, I will be okay."

He put the phone in his pocket and got his things from the locker. He is ready to skip class to take some weed and be high somewhere but then he hears someone approaching.

And there she is, the girl who makes him tame. He doesn't know what is her deal but for some reason, he cannot make himself avoid her kahit na close sila ni Sky. Maybe, because she looks funny with her ridiculous hairstyles and colorful outfits. In a way, her presence makes him feel alive.

He decided to stay, he plans to approach her para konsensyahin about the coffee incident. Then he noticed that she still looked sad, she still had the same red puffy eyes from yesterday. And where are her weirdly colorful hair clips? She looks different than her usual self but not in a good way.

He thought of approaching her, to check if she was okay and offer her a coffee to uplift her mood. "But teka, close ba kami? Why the heck I'm thinking of comforting her?" He thought to himself. Then suddenly Tim comes out of nowhere, he looks gloomy with dark circles around his eyes.

"What's with these two?" Due to his uncontrollable curiosity, Archie hides himself behind the lockers close enough to hear Tim and Roxy's conversation.

"Bhie," Tim said "Please kausapin mo naman ako oh"

Roxy slowly tilt her head towards Tim, her eyes are red from crying.

"May kailangan pa ba tayo pagusapan?" Roxy asked.

"Oo Bhie, marami. Sobrang dami kong kailangan ipaliwanag sayo."

"Kasali ba dun yung panloloko na ginawa mo sakin?"

Archie gasped; he could not believe what he heard; "Tim is cheating on Roxy?" His fists and jaw clenched as he recalled the suffering that he and Z have because of their parent's infidelity. And now, Roxy is experiencing the same. If God knows how he wants to beat the shit out of him.

"Tim, bakit mo ko gusto kausapin?" Roxy asked. "Gusto mo ba ayusin natin tong relasyon na to or nakokonsensya ka lang?" Tim did not say anything, he suddenly stops looking at Roxy and looked down instead.

"Sabi ko na nga ba eh, pucha nililinis mo lang yang konsensya mo."

"Bhie, di mo kasi naiintindihan yung situation ko. Pag pinatagal pa natin to, mas lalo kang masasaktan."

"Anak ng – sino ba yang malanding yan ah? Ano ba meron sa kiss na yan na parang nag 180 degrees yung nararandaman mo para sakin?" Roxy exclaimed.

"Bhie please, wag naman ganito. "

"Alam mo yung masakit? Before kita naging boyfriend, naging bestfriend muna kita tapos sasaktan mo lang ako." Roxy started to cry, tears gushed out from her eyes and the words from her mouth starts to be incomprehensible.

"Ang sakit—sakit na ng mata ko, kakaiyak--- di na ko nakakakapag-ayos---- pangit na ---- pangit --- na ko --- sa sarili ko----" Roxy cried.

Tim tries to touch Roxy's shoulder but she shrugs, she walks out from the scene. Probably to save herself from another set of pain she might feel if she stayed another second with Tim. Nung susundan na ni Tim si Roxy, a notification from Tim's phone comes up.

Poch: "Tim asan ka? I need you."

When Tim read Poch's message, he did not hesitate to go in the opposite direction instead. Then Archie suddenly grabs his arm.

"What the fuck are you doing man? Dun pumunta si Roxy! Archie exclaimed.

Napatigil si Tim, "Why Archie is here? So kanina pa siya nakikinig sa usapan namin ni Roxy?" Then it hits him na he is right, he needs to check on Roxy. But suddenly another notification comes up.

Poch: Tim, please I need you. I don't know what to do anymore.

Then here goes Tim, who suddenly forgot everything when it comes to Poch. Worry and anxiety conquer his mind knowing that Poch needs him, all he thinks about now is he needs to be with him. Pumalag siya sa hawak ni Archie, and dali dali siyang umalis. Archie was left in shock, confused, and pissed.

"Fuckin' asshole" Archie whispered.

Archie shifted his direction to where Roxy went, he walked faster trying to catch up to Roxy. He looked around but he could not see her, then he heard something from the Fire Exit. He stopped as he heard cries from the inside. He holds the door handle but hesitates to enter. He slightly closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he entered the Fire Exit.

And there she is, once so colorful now turns to Gray.

Author's Note:

Hello! This part is the continuation of the coffee incident sa Abangan ng Senior High, I also include the CCTV fire exit part next chapter. As much as possible, I'll do my best to follow a proper timeline for this fanfiction.

So I will focusing on Archie's POV and character redemption, highlight his soft and positive sides which is di masyado na tatackle ngayon sa original series. 

Happy Reading!