Seat Plan

Roxy is lying on her bed, staring blanky at the ceiling. She felt so drain, the last weekend was a roller coaster of emotions. She reminisce all of her moments with Tim: the day they met, the study sessions to their friendly dates, when Tim started to court her up until she said yes.

"So lahat yun, hindi totoo?" Roxy said to herself.

She was lost in her thoughts until she heard her alarm clock rings:

5:45AM Gisingin si Bhie ❤️

She ignored the sound, she finds it funny that she's used to wake up an hour early so she can call Tim knowing that he sleeps deeply.

She recalls her conversation with Sky last night, how she angrily sent a heartfelt message to her. Expressing her anger and dissapointment after learning that she decided not to tell her what she knows about Poch and Tim.

Sky: "I'm sorry Roxy, pero hindi ako yung tamang tao na dapat magsabi sayo nun. Di ko intensyon na lokohin ka, kumplikado din yun sitwasyon ni Tim."

She left it read and did not reply, her phone suddenly rang. It was Sky trying to call her.

Reject

Another call from Sky and again she declined, she doesn't have the enery to talk or to hear her explanation. It was too painful.

Sky: "I'm sorry talaga Roxy, sana makapag-usap tayo sa Lunes."

She left the message read.

She felt like crying again, she bit her lower lip trying to contain her tears. "Ilan araw na kong umiiyak, ang sakit sakit na ng mata ko. "

"Roxaaaaaane!" Ria exclaimed while going upstairs. "Alam mo naman night shift ako, bakit ring ng ring yang phone mo?!"

Roxy was still in her same position, staring blankly at the ceiling and seems unbothered from her sister's presence.

"Huy, ala-sais na bat di ka pa nagaasikaso? May pasok ka remind ko lang." Ria said while grabbing Roxy's phone to turn off the alarm.

"Ayoko pumasok, masama pakirandam ko."

"Anong ayaw? Huy Roxanne, baka bigwasan kita diyan!"

Her sister pulled her arms forcing her to stand, Roxy did not resist at all and stayed emotionless until her sister managed to make her sit on the bed.

"Huy, ano ka ba? Sisirain mo buhay mo dahil diyan sa heartbreak heartbreak na yan? Di tumitigil ang mundo sa break up ah!"

"Ate naman eh! Nakita mo ba yung mata ko, magang maga. Baka pwede payagan mo na ko, sige na one time lang." Roxanne begs while trying to contain her tears.

"Roxanne, kaya mo yan. wag ka paapekto, alam mong may lahing mandirigma yung bloodline natin." Ria said while fixing Roxy's hair.

"Magfocus ka sa mga bagay na mas importante. Yung goals mo, yung pangarap mong mag UP----"

Ria's voice suddenly starts to squeak while trying to hold her tears.

"Oh, akala ko ba lahing mandirigma tayo? Bat naiiyak ka diyan, broken hearted ka din?" Roxy teases her sister.

"Gaga! Nasasaktan ka kasi eh." As Ria suddenly burts into tears.

When Roxy saw her sister cried, she can no longer hold her emotions. They held each other's hand and cried together like they were kids.

"Putakte kasi yang si Tim, pag nakita ko talaga yan lalagyan ko talaga yan ng catheter." Ria exclaimed.

"Huy te!" Roxy said as she laughed at her sister's intrusive thoughts.

"Halika nga dito." Ria said as she draw Roxy closer to give her a hug.

Roxy rest her head on her sister's chest, she felt a faint sense of relief knowing that after all she have her sister.

----------------------------------

Archie, Gino and Z is already in the classroom isolated from their other classmates. Regardless of the happenings in the Northford High, their presence are still intimidating.

Archie is scrolling at his phone, but his mind is at somewhere else, he recalls the night when he droved Roxy home after Tim and Poch's revelation.

Inside Archie's car, there is an evident silence. They can only hear the car's motor and Roxy's whimpers, he did not dare to speak at all. It was the first time he was quitely alone with her, because everytime they were together there's always a fight or silly arguments. But this time, the silence is almost deafening.

"Dito na lang ako." Roxy said.

They stopped at Roxy's house, Archie  peaked from the car's window to check. He thought that the house is kind of shabby, almost like an ancestral house but still liveable.

She unlocks her seatbelt and opened the car door. Before she goes out, he said her thanks to Archie without looking back. Same exact scenario that happened in the Fire Exit.

"No problem." He said as he watched Roxy walks to their front gate

He saw her sister patiently waiting for Roxy, obviously pissed.  But her expression gradually changed as Roxy goes near her, probably since she saw that her sister is crying. Roxy hugged her sister as Ria closed the gate.

"Hey kuya, hello?" Z snapped at Archie. "I'm talking to you kanina, are you lutang or high nanaman?"

"No!" Archie said. "Ano ba yun?"

"I'm asking what happened to Poch, supposed to be you will meet him last night diba?" Z asked.

"Yeah, bakit siya biglang nagwithdraw from school? He also decided to move out from the apartment we rented for him." Gino said. "Are you not in good terms again?"

"I'm not in the position to say anything."  Archie explained.

"Is this serious? Is this still related to Dad?" Gino ask worriedly.

"No dude, it's a different case."

"Oh c'mon kuya, just spill the tea!" Z said.

"No." Archie said firmly.

"Woah, so cold." Z sarcastically replied. "Anyways, since Poch is not coming back naman I'll be taking his seat na." 

Z hurriedly gets her things from her original seat, and place it beside Gino.

"I'm sure your fine sitting alone there kuya."

Archie rolls his eyes, how much as he cares about Z. Her insensitivity and self-centeredness really gets to his nerves.

Then Sky and Tim entered the room, Z sigh and rolled her eyes in dismay when she saw Sky. While Gino looks down, trying to avoid eye contact but still manages to steal quick glances at her.

Meanwhile, Archie just stared at Tim.

"Asshole."

It is almost 5 minutes before the class starts, when suddenly Archie heard that someone move the empty chair beside him. As he look at his left, to his surprise there was Roxy sitting beside him in a disarray condition.

Author's Note:

This and the next chapter will be focusing on how will Roxy cope up with her current issue. I include her interaction with her sister na medyo di nahahighlight sa series, emotional ako sa part nila since may sister din ako and ganito madalas yung eksena namin HAHAHA

I also had fun writing Z's dialouges. Itatry ko siyang iinclude showcasing her lighter sides para di naman siya puro sigaw.

Again slowburn type romance yung gusto ko ipush sa dalawang to, Wag kayo mainip at MALAPIT NA DIN SILA MAGLANDIAN

I'll be adding youtube links of song sa next chapters para mas dama. ❤️

Thank you guys happy reading!