Hangover

As the light streamed through the curtains, Roxy slowly opened her eyes, she was greeted with a pounding headache. Confused, she tried to observe her surroundings with squinting eyes.

As she groaned due to pain, the room felt foreign. The walls painted in charcoal and the bed felt larger and softer than usual. Then the unfamiliarity hits her, this is not her room.

"Shet, asan ako." She groaned.

As she glanced down, she noticed that she was in a oversized men's shirt. Roxy felt a sudden panic as she peek inside the shirt, she still wearing her underwear.

She hesitantly touch herself down there and also looked under the sheets to check if there are signs of losing her maidenhood. "Putang ina, anong ginawa ko?"

Confused with a throbbing headache, she stood from the bed and explore the place. The place seems like a high end modern condo unit, it was fully furnished. It is noticeably neat, but based on the painted walls she is pretty sure that it's a man's place.

She heard someone in the bathroom, humming while taking a shower. With her full courage she slowly walks towards the bathroom, the sounds from the shower gets louder and louder as she comes nearer. She is finally at the door, she took a deep breath and she opened the door widely.

And there she saw Archie, fully naked still with unwashed shampoo on his head and humming to the song "Kilala na Kita" by Elijah Canlas. He immediately turned around when he heard the door opened.

"What the fuck---- Roxy!" he gasped as he tried to cover himself with his hands.

Roxy took 30 seconds to react, she looked at him from head to toe
before it occured to her the situation she's into.

"Archieee AAHHHHHHH!!!" She screamed as she covered her eyes and ran away.

Archie was confused since it took her time to react "Did she check him out first?". He grabbed his towel to cover himself before chasing Roxy.

"Roxy, hey Roxy!" Archie said as he tried to grab Roxy's arm.

"Anong ginawa mo sakin?" Roxy pulled back. "Alam mo bang nagchachastity ako! Manyakis ka talaga!"

"Woah, woah. Wag kang feeling, walang nangyare and I did not touch you!" Archie explained.

"Eh bat ka nakahubad?"

"Ano ka ba, naliligo ako!"

Roxy paused as she tried to gather her thoughts. "Eh bat ako nakahubad?"

"Because you are covered with sweat and vomit! And hello? di ka entirely nakahubad. You're still wearing your cheap undies."

"Excuse me? Cheap? Hoy hindi cheap ang underwear ko! And malay ko ba, kung ano ginawa mo sakin nung tulog ako."

She said as she place her hands on her chest emphasizing that he had an actual malice on her.

Archie rolled his eyes, shook his head out of frustration as the water drops from his head touched Roxy.

"Gosh! You are so ungrateful and annoying!" He said.

Roxy wiped the water from her arms. "Ano ba yan, Archie!"

"Before ka mag over react diyan, why don't you take a deep breath and try to remember kung anong pinagkakagawa mo kagabi."

Puzzled, she tried to piece together the moments the night before. And just like that, her recollections of the events slowly unfolding:

Her dancing at the top of the table, hugging Archie and asking him how he taste like, when she throw up on Archie and she cried and begged him to forgive and not to leave her.