Let's hangout

Gino and Archie were at the cafeteria waiting for Z, Archie ordered black hot coffee and toast while Gino got an Alfredo Pasta.

"Can you stop that?" Archie annoyingly told Gino as he keeps smiling and nodding his head.

"What? I'm not saying anything." Gino explained while trying to hold his smile.

Gino shook his head and took a big bite from his pasta. He knows Archie since they were kids, and he is pretty sure that something was up.

"Can you not tell Z what you saw kanina".

Gino smiled triumphantly, "Haha! I knew it."

"Fine, you know I got you but you need to tell me what's your deal with Roxy." Gino asked.

"Okay, okay." He leaned closer to Gino.

"I just learned that Poch was the reason of Roxy and Tim's break up."

"Poch? How?" Gino ask puzzled.

"Apparently, Tim and Poch has a thing."

"What? What!" Gino exclaimed.

Archie suddenly grabs Gino's shoulder to lower down his voice.

"Seriously dude, you need to stop." Gino whispered.

"I'm serious, I'm not bluffing! Remember when we found out that Poch is queer?"

"Okay okay, I get that gender's fluid, but Tim?"

Archie just shrugged his shoulders, and took a sip from his coffee.

"So, if its an issue between Tim, Poch and Roxy. How are you involve?"

"Well, coincidentally I am there when Roxy founds out. And as a gentleman, I just offer her a ride and a shoulder to cry on."

"Without antagonizing her?" Gino asked sarcastically. "Ulol, unbelievable."

"Oo nga, I may be an asshole but I'm not that kind of an asshole." Archie said.

"You? offering a ride and comforting a girl other than your sister." Gino took another bite and points the fork at Archie.

"I think I just found my favorite ship in Northford." Gino teasingly said to Archie.

Archie just stared at Gino irritated, while Gino took another bite from his pasta. They saw Z coming back with Simone.

"Hey guys, did you order something for me na." Z asked while looking at their food. "Eew, it's all carbs."

"I got you a salad." said Archie

"Thanks kuya! Oh by the way, Simone was just talking about this new high end bar in BGC. They are planning to come this weekend, I think we should join."

"Is that a girl's night out?" Gino asked

"Oh no, it like a group thing. My friends will bring their boyfriends and of course Z with Gino." Simone looked at Archie and playfully twirl her hair with her fingers.

"So Archie, I would also like you to come if di ka busy."

Z excitedly look at Archie waiting for his approval, Archie did not bother to take a look at Simone he is just casually scrolling his phone.

"Kuya, Simone is asking you."

"Uhm, fine as long na wala akong gagawin I can join." Archie answered still looking at his phone.

"That's great! I'll see you guys on Saturday na lang. Bye guys!" Before leaving, Simone took a quick glance at Archie.

"What was that?" Archie asked Z.