Bhie's Secret

Roxy was in their living room, packing orders and also checking her inventory. She noticed that a lot of parcel had been returned.

"Mga bogus buyer putek! Hindi sana masarap ulam niyo ng one week." Roxy exclaimed while she unpacks all of her return orders.

As she check all the parcels, one package caughts her eye. "Ship to: Dark Gray."

"Wow, may nakalampas palang package tong kumag na to." As she checked the parcel, it is already paid.

"Bayad na to, aabot ko na lang bukas."

Roxy recalled the moment in the fire exit, after she cried her heart out. It was Archie, who comforted and stayed with her all along.

Maybe he is not a bad person after all. She remembers him mentioned about his hatred with people who cheats, his gentleness when comforting her, his malambing voice and his face.

"Putang inang mukhang yan, ang gwapo." She thought to herself.

Her eyes widened and she almost choked with her own ideas. Nagagwapuhan siya kay Archimedes Aguerro?

She stood up, slightly pinch her cheeks to reality. "Pakyu ka Roxy, mga pinag iisip mo. Si Archie Aguerro yun, conyong demonyo."

As she tries to make herself busy by checking the other parcels, she heard a message notification from her phone. It was from an unknown number:

"You want to know Tim's secret?"

                 ‐-‐-----------------------------

Archie was laying down on his bed, lost in his thoughts. It's been days since the fire exit incident, he remembered Roxy as she removed her head from his shoulder and stood up walking towards the fire exit.

"Thank you, Archie." She said without looking back as she headed out.

After the moment in the fire exit, there is no interaction between him and Roxy.

Like nothing happened.

He wonders what is wrong with him, from being Dark Gray to shoulder to cry on. Does he likes her? He checked his phone and opened IG app. He checked Roxy's account, to his amusement he is not blocked and the account is set to Public.

He checked the photos, it was her with her silly poses and crazy hairstyles. Archie cannot help but to smile, she is weirdly cute.

"Haha, mukha siyang Gremlins dito." As he stopped to one of Roxy's photo where her hair is tied in pigtails with random clips on it.

While scrolling, he suddenly felt a bit tightness in his chest. It was Roxy and Tim's photos, still posted and undeleted.

"Lucky bastard" He said to himself.

Suddenly he heard her Mom's voice, giggling like a madly in love teenager. And to his dismay, he also heard a man's voice.He goes up from his bed, to check what is this all about.

There was Sasha, laughing while caressing Soledad's shoulder. "Manang, make sure to prepare the food ah." Sasha said.

"What the hell Mom?" Archie exclaimed.

Sasha was shocked when she saw Archie, she immediately moves back from Soledad creating a distance between them.

"Oh hi baby! I did not know you were here. I thought you came with Z and Gino." Sasha explained in a tense way.

"Obviously, I'm here. And where's Lolo?"

"Well your Lolo have something to do, so he will be here tomorrow."

"Ah, so kaya mo dinala yung kabit mo dito. Diba ikaw yung utusan ni Dad?" Archie said while staring at Soledad from head to toe to mock him.

Soledad's felt offended, it clearly shows on his face. Sasha moves in front of Soledad, thinking it will de escalate her mess.

"Archie, don't be rude. Hindi ko siya kabit, he is just my friend."

"Wow, friend." Archie sarcastically said. "The nerve of you Mom, bringing your lover here while your husband is missing and your daughter is unstable."

Archie walks out and grabbed the keys of his car. He walk as fast as he could, he could no longer stay another second knowing his mom is shamelessly bringing a man to their home. He furiously open and enter his car, he slammed the door as hard as he can.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" He screamed while hitting the car's steering wheel again and again until he felt the pain turned into numbness.

He checked the rear mirror, hoping that his Mom might run after him and have the decency to apologize. But as expected, she never did.

Archie felt silly thinking about something so impossible. He grabs his phone, and open his Messenger.

Archie: "Poch asan ka?"

Poch: "Andito sa apartment dude, y?"

Archie: "Tara let's get high."

Author's note:

Hello, thank you for reading the chapter 3. As I mentioned before, this story will also be focusing on Archie's redemption. I am so invested with his character, I felt that his character is more deeper than what he potrays sa SH.

So next chapter will be kind of heavy with TimPoch, so hopefully magstay kayo till the end. ❤️

Here's the Gremlin from Archie's point of view of Roxy:

Happy Reading guys!