Bonus Story (🍋⚠️)

Voltron had become the meet-up spot for the group, they still wanted to see one another every so often. Coran even had a designated table for them since they were a bigger group.

Currently they were meeting up to celebrate Pidge going into their forth year. It was kind of an excuse to meet up, but also to praise their work before they'd get busy with classes. They had been thriving after getting access to actual materials.

The meet-up was fun. They always were. With good food, good laughs, and good music, since Coran had finally started getting bands for the stage, it was nice.

As they were winding the night down and getting ready to leave, Allura came to the middle of the table.

"Hey guys, how do you feel about meeting up here next Friday at 5? There's a special guest playing that night!" Allura was bouncing out of her shoes.

Everyone thought for a moment, mentally checking their schedules.

"Yeah I'll come, I have off that day," Hunk said cheerily.

"I can come, what about you Matt?" Pidge rounded on their brother.

"I might be cutting it too close, but I should be able to. I'm in the lab late that day," Matt's voice was uncertain.

"Well, how about the happy couple?" Allura wasn't letting anyone go without an answer.

"Well, I get off at 3 that day, so I'll be good. Keith how long is your research meeting? Lance, you have any plans?" Shiro leaned over to address them both.

"My meeting is, unfortunately, early in the day. I'll be out by, like, noon?" Keith sighed as he remembered how early he would have to wake up that day.

"Ahh, I'm sorry, I won't be able to make it. I have to take Rachel to get her car. I won't be out until 7 at the earliest. Of course, she had to take the latest slot ever," Lance rested his head on his hand.

"Looks like we won't be able to—" Shiro began.

"Wait a minute! I only said I couldn't go. Nothing about you two. You go and have a good night! I order you to," Lance playfully interjected.

"Are you sure?" Keith sounded unsure.

"Yes, very. Actually, if you don't go I'll be so upset," Lance dramatically pouted.

"Alright, looks like Keith and I will be there," As they laughed about Lance's antics.

As everyone was heading out the door, Lance pulled back.

"Hey Shiro, Keith, head to the car without me. I have to wrap up some stuff here before my internship," Lance didn't really give them the chance to respond as he was already on his way to the office.

"Well, we'll be in the car then," Shiro held the door for Keith as they exited.

A couple minutes passed until Coran and Allura slid into the office to join Lance.

"That was too close. They almost didn't come!" Lance couldn't believe it.

"Look I think we're moving along just fine. They're coming Friday and have no knowledge of how the night will go. Lance do you have everything ready? Coran, stage and table in place?" Allura was someone who didn't let her plans fail.

"Yeah, it's all in Rachel's car. I'll tell them I'm heading out early for something 'cause I'll already have to leave later," Lance's shoulders relaxed.

"Yes ma'am! All the servers and technology people know!" Coran saluted. Allura.

"Everything's gonna be perfect. I'll have it no other way," Allura told the universe that her plan was what was going to happen.