10| 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏

"You can't be serious right now" Tom said.

"I'm serious I will lend you some of my clothes to sleep in so you know how i feel" I said laughing abit and I swear I saw his lips curl abit.

"Where is your nightgown?" He asked.

"It's hanging there on the chair" i said pointing he stood up and got it.

"You're so tall" i said rubbing my eyes.

"You're drunk Katherine" he said

"Yeah!" I said.

"Yeah I know, now wear this" he said.

"Turn around" I said he rolled his eyes and looked away so I can change.

"I should be going now" he said.

"Wait! light that candle up for me" I said pointing at the candle.

"You're scared of the dark?" He asked lighting the candle.

"Don't be an asshole everyone has something to be scared of" I said and I drifted into sleep after I heard him say "You're right".

I woke up next morning from the headache I have i can barely open my eyes "lord Theodore what have you gave me" i said to myself then I laughed abit when I remembered my and the boys' conversation but I immediately stopped when I remembered what happened between me and riddle.

"I'm killing myself" i said then I quickly brushed my teeth and used my magic for rest because I was already late i had only 30 minutes left .

"Shit shit shit Snape's Assignment" I said with a grin then again I ran to Theodore's dorm to see if he could help.

"Hey theo i need help" I said.

"Good morning to you too kath" he said.

"What can I do to help?" He asked.

"It's Snape's Assignment.. I forgot to write it"i said.

"Shit kath I don't know what can I do but Riddle is the best in potions you can ask him" he said.

"Alright theo thanks see you later" i said getting out of his dorm going to Riddle's.
I was already panicking I was certain that it's going to be an awkward conversation.

I knocked once but he didn't answer of course so I knocked again and again till I heard his angry footsteps approaching the door he aggressively opened the door.

"WHAT -do you want black?" He asked i could tell he wasn't a morning person.

"I need your help" I said.

"And what made you think I would help you?" He said.
"Listen it's my assignment I couldn't finish it due to the headache i have" I said.

"I have no energy to finish a freaking assignment at 10 in the morning Katherine" he said

"Come on Tom you don't want me to fail then Snape is going to ask you to help me study, do you?" I asked he looked me in the eye for couple of seconds then eventually gave up.

"Fine come in" he said and I slightly smiled due to my achievement.

"Just sit down until I finish it and i won't make it perfect cause Snape will definitely find out that you copied it from me" he said.

"Atleast tell me what is it about incase he asked me to discuss it" I said.

"It's about the deadly potion it was used even before my father was born it was supposed to be used as a threat in prison but it got into bad people's hands they modified it and it became stronger with a painful effect" he said.