36: intruder

JEONGYEON

I woke up with a new set of clothes and a pounding head.

The curtain in my room was neatly opened and the soft sunlight was hitting my face.

Due to grogginess, I stayed a few more minutes on my bed, wondering what I did yesterday for me to feel this sick. Not the fever kind of sick, but the hangover kind of sick.

Oh my gosh!

Park Jihyo. Condo. Wine. Sejeong.

My memory stopped at the part where I saw Jihyo laying down my sofa in a flushed state. Other than that, I don't know what else happened. I don't know how I managed to get here in my room and how I was able to change my clothes.

Was it Jihyo? That girl's alcohol tolerance has gotten amazing, then. But, I do remember her being so drunk las night too. Or was it just my imagination? Maybe she's just taking a rest that time and my brain interpreted it differently.

I stretched my limbs and cracked my bones with a groan.

I need to start exercising again.

I got so busy these past few days that I didn't have any time to go to the gym. My penthouse has a gym, but I was too tired everytime I arrive here.

I fixed my bed and headed towards the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

The smell of garlic welcomed my nose as I went out of my room.

Wow, Jihyo even cooked breakfast.

I was about to greet Jihyo, but I saw a different figure on the kitchen.

Did Jihyo gained height? And she lose muscles. Also, had she always been this fair?

'Jihyo' must have felt someone staring at her because she turned around and I was met face to face with another person.

Huh? Jihyo is not Jihyo-ing right now.

Was Nayeon really here originally?

"Oh! Goodmorning jagi! How was your sleep? Any hang-over?" Nayeon walked towards me with a sweet smile.

She wrapped her arms over my shoulder. And then, tiptoed to give me a peck on my lips.

Of course, as usual my heart started beating erratic inside my chest.

The typical Im Nayeon effect.

"What are you doing here? How did you get here?" I asked.

She pouted. "Is that how you greet goodmorning to your future girlfriend?"

"Goodmorning Nayeon, now would you answer my question already?"

"And my morning kiss?"

"We already kissed"

"No, we did not. I was the one who kissed you. This time, it should be you"

Wow. I looked at her with an unbelievable expression. I truly wonder how I fall in love with this girl.

I closed our distance and pecked her lips quickly.

"There. Better?"

She shooked her head. And before I could ask what's wrong, she closed the distance between us and kissed me again. But this time, it's not a peck anymore.

Her lips stayed close to mine. I thought she's going to remove after five seconds, but oh I was wrong.

Her lips started moving against mine and there I was, stoned to the ground. It's not the first time that we've kissed, but it still never registered to my brain that I was kissing kissing Nayeon. My bestfriend whom I was inlove with since highschool.