secrets pt.2

|short chapter warning|

(Y/N)

Keigo goes to me and kisses my neck.

"What's wrong little dove?" He asked me in a soft tone.
"Nothing kei.. I'm fine," I say before turning my head and kissing his cheek.

He gives me the I don't believe you look and I look away. He frowns slightly but I don't notice. I pull away and gets ready then leaves the apartment quickly.

I walk down the street, my boots clacking against the ground as I head to a old cafe, where I had my first date with Jengi 3 years ago.

As I walk inside and sees him, his dark gaze leads up to me and they brighten after realizing it was me.

I shudder at the feeling of his gaze and slowly goes over to his table before sitting down. He gives me a grin that sends shivers down my spine.

"Hello my love," he purrs out.

"Hello.. Jengi," I say softly.

He glances at my chest and then back up at my face.

"You know I'm disappointed in you for cheating on me," he said.

"We aren't together anymore, so no I'm not cheating," I frowned.

"Yes we are," he growls.

I look away and a waiter comes over and takes jengis orders but I only got water, since my throat began to hurt.

"I can't believe you would hurt me like this," he says randomly.

My breathe hitches a bit and I remember what he had said on the phone.

"What do you know.." I asked

He grins again and an evil gleam shimmers in his eye.

"I know your pregnant," he says.