back to you

(Y/N)

I explained I was in a poly relationship with three men including dabi, not explaining who they were since he thought I cheated on him. But he finally understood and sat beside me. He wraps an arm around me and I cry in front of him.

"I'm sorry about this," he says quietly.

I don't say a word and sighs. Touya decided he didn't want to live for me and the girls. Shiggy and keigo were still gone and all I had was shoto at the moment which was bad enough.

((TIMESKIP))

I finally was able to take the girls home and I used my quirk to float the car seats around me and used my white wings to cover them as I walked across the street to my apartment. When I stepped inside I see a beat up shigaraki and a pretty burnt keigo.

My heart stops as they smile softly at me and I rub towards them, hugging them tightly.

"Keigo! Tomura!" I cried out.

"We missed you," keigo rasps out.

"Where have you guys been?! I thought you all were dead," I sob.

They look at the girls with wide eyes.

"You had the girls..?" Shiggy asked.

"Yes 3 weeks ago.. when I heard dabi died and you guys were missing my body went into shock and I went into early labor" I said quietly.

They hug me tightly in comfort and I soak it in. Two of the girls start to cry and I pull away, rubbing my eyes.

"I got to feed them.." I say as I sniffled.

They nod and sit down as I pull my breasts out and feeds the two of them.

"What did you name them..?" Shiggy asks.

"The black haired one is heimei shigaraki, the blonde is kiyoshi takami and the white haired one... Is Asuka Todoroki," I said softly.

"I still can't believe touya is dead," keigo says.

I frown and look down. I didn't want to believe it either because I loved him as much as the other two.

Shiggy picks up Asuka and holds her close. I yawn and look back up.

"If you guys want to be apart of their lives.. and mine, stop this, being a villain and a player," I said quietly.

They look at each other then back at me again and nod quickly.

"Good," I say.

I finished feeding the girls and keigo takes them and holds them as I fix myself. The girls coo and slowly fall asleep in their daddies arms. I smile softly at them and stands up.

"You guys can rest here for the night," I said and bow.

I go to my balcony and looks at the star that started to show in the setting sky. The blue hue reminded me of dabi's eyes and his fire. I wished he was here to keep me warm again. His voice rings in my head and I cry quietly as my heart aches.

"Touya, please come home," I whispered.