pain

(spoilers?)

(Y/N)

It was cold out and I stared numbly at the sky. It's been three days since dabi died. My body didn't want to take it anymore and I ended up going into premature labor because of the news. The babies were in the NICU but I couldn't bare to see them yet. Shigaraki and keigo were missing, I haven't heard from them since the big fight. I sobbed quietly and covered my shawl over my chest. What a cruel world it was. I lost almost all hope and my chest only ached.

My neighbor looks at me from his balcony with a worried look. I quickly go inside, not able to face him either and I grab my jacket.

I head to the hospital finally since I couldn't handle being home with nosey neighbors and went to go see my daughters. When I arrive the nurse takes me there and I see my month premature babies laying down and my heart aches more. Feeling horrible for not being a good enough mom.

(The babies👇)

The girls were all asleep and I tear up

The girls were all asleep and I tear up. How could the boys leave me. Why was this stupid war and revenge more important then me and our daughters. I started to cry again and clenches my fists. The girls move a little and I try to stop crying for them but it was all so painful.

How was i going to do this alone? Why does God hate me so much that he took the three only people I truly cared about my whole life. These girls deserved to have their dad's and they were taken from them so quickly.

A nurse comes in and I look up. Her eyes were full of pity and she asks if I was ok. I snap at her and tell her to leave me alone and she quickly rushes away.

An hour had passed and I was almost asleep when I felt a presence behind me and I quickly look up and my eyes widen in shock to see dabi's younger brother.

"Are you (y/n)?" He asks softly.

"Why are you here?" I snapped.

He hands me a light blue rose and looks down.

"He told me to bring you one, it was his last words," he said.

I start crying and hold it close to my chest.

"W-what did he say...?" I asked.

"He said-" he started.

{FLASHBACK}

(TOUYA)

I let my fire burn all around me, not being able to hold back or control myself anymore, and I knew it was going to be the end of me. I only wanted to see (y/n) one more time. And meet my daughters but now it's to late.

Shoto grabbed onto me, to finally put a stop to me.

"Please bring my wife a blue rose, I don't want her to think I abandoned her," I managed to tell him.

Then everything went black.

{End}

(Y/N)

I looked down and sighed softly. How did he think this change my mind about him abandoning me. He decided to let his vendetta take control of him and die as the price.

Shoto looks at the girls and his eyes widen a little.

"Are those my nieces?" He asked quietly.

"Technically one of them is yes," I said.