loosing it

{Y/N}

I walk to the store, pushing the triplets in a stroller, and keigo walks beside me keeping guard. I sighed softly as people stared and gets self conscious.

"Ignore them dove," keigo whispers softly in reassurance.

I give him a small smile and we head inside the store. We head to the baby aisle and I grab some bottles and wipes. He rubs my back and uses his feathers to grab the big diaper box off the top shelf.

Suddenly I get a weird feeling of someone watching me and I look around, and a figure at the end of the aisle disappears. My heart races and I leave keigo with the triplets and I rush around the store, searching for the figure.

I knew it was pointless to hope but I needed to see if it was him. Or was I imagining things, I did not know. But to no avail, the figure was completely gone.

My heart drops and I look down as I head back to keigo and the girls. The girls coo up at me when they see me and I smile slightly. Keigo and me take the cart to the register after we get some food for my apartment.

Once we get back I go take a shower. I get undressed and slip in after the water gets how I like it. The water runs over me as I rest my head on the wall, closing my eyes.

I feel hands go over my body, they were rough but gentle against my skin. His voice rings in my head. 'my sweet doll'. I turn my head to look at dabi as he kisses the back of my shoulder. I smile softly and he hugs me tight from behind as I cut potatoes for dinner for the league. 'doll wake up' his voice rings out again.

My eyes snapped open and I was now on the floor of the shower, and the water had become cold. Tomura was pounding on the door, asking if I was alright.

"Y-yes I'm fine," I finally answered, wiping my tears.

I turn off the shower and get out to unlock the door. Once I do he walks in and kisses me deeply.

"I heard you crying," he whispers softly.

"It feels like I'm loosing it... I miss him so much as much as I missed you and keigo," I sobbed.

"I know.. I miss that asshole to," tomura says as he cups my face.

(AN: sorry babies, I've been extremely busy!!)