CHAPTER 26

道长 daozhang – Taoist priest

浮云山仙 Fu Yun Shan Xian – Floating Cloud Mountain Immortal

拂尘 fuchen – horsetail whisk, a special Taoist weapon; looks like a duster

“xiaojie, at first light today, Su yiniang’s Feng He Yuan was already busy. It seems that Wang mama really managed to invite a profoundly skilled Taoist priest over. They are discussing er xiaojie’s matter with xiangye in the drawing room right now!” While Mu Chun put the breakfast on the table, she told Yun Qian Meng everything she had seen!

“xiaojie, this Su yiniang is truly impatient. She can’t even sit still for half a night!” Mi mama arranged the tableware for Yun Qian Meng, then helped her over to the table as she spoke with a trace of worry.

Yun Qian Meng just calmly made a shallow smile. After sitting down, she first lifted a teacup and took a few sips, before saying, “mama, you’re one of the elderly in this fu, how can you not understand their aims? Do you think all of this is just a coincidence? If this Taoist priest is so amazing, surely a lot of people will be seeking his attention. How can it be that he arrives as soon as Su Qing demands it?”

After Mi mama heard this, she was momentary alarmed and asked with an astonished expression, “Don’t tell me that this was something that they had planned long ago?”

Yun Qian Meng just ate her breakfast as she listened. It was likely that they would be very busy later!

“da xiaojie, laoye has invited you to Feng He Yuan!” Sure enough, Yun Qian Meng had just finished eating when a mama from Su Qing’s side was sent by Yun Xuan Zhi to inform her.

“Got it, you may leave first! I will be there in a moment!” Yun Qian Meng out down her chopsticks and stood up. Mu Chun immediately draped a purple brocade cloak over her shoulders, while Mi mama also helped her put on a pair of rabbit-fur gloves. Finally, after pulling the hood of the cloak over her head, they left behind half the servants to watch over the courtyard, then exited Qi Luo Yuan!

“da xiaojie!” On the way there, they unexpectedly ran into Liu yiniang and Yun Yan. Seeing that they were also in a hurry, it seemed likely that they too had just received the news a moment ago, and were rushing towards Feng He Yuan as well!

In particular, Liu yiniang’s expression was very poor. Most likely, she didn’t think that Su Qing would move so quickly; for something that just happened last night, they had unexpectedly completed their preparations by today!

What Liu Han Yu had not anticipated was that Su Qing’s methods were so exceptional, actually managing to persuade Yun Xuan Zhi to stay in the fu today. This way, she didn’t have any means to execute the task Yun Qian Meng asked of her yesterday!

Noticing that Liu Han Yu was looking ashamed, Yun Qian Meng faintly smiled and walked to her side to comfort her, “yiniang doesn’t need to take it to heart. I trust that with father here, even if there are any crafty plots and conspiracies, it will be hard for them to succeed! We should hurry to go see er meimei, so that they can’t talk bad about us!”

After receiving this reminder from Yun Qian Meng, Liu Han Yu’s facial expression improved somewhat. She immediately nodded to agree as everyone hurried towards Feng He Yuan……

Only, as soon as they reached the doorway, they encountered a strong smell of incense. It looks like the Taoist priest was almost ready to start his rites!

“nü’er greets father!” “Greetings to laoye!” As they arrived in the middle of the yard, everyone saw Yun Xuan Zhi’s figure and bowed in succession!