CHAPTER 60

“What are you doing?”

At this time, a middle aged man wearing blue robe rushed over. He glared once fiercely at Su furen on the ground. Then he quickly glances at Chen wang, Jiang Mu Chen. He said in a low voice: “What matter can’t wait till we go back to the fu to discuss it? Why must you be a disgrace in front of everyone? Do you know that today’s Lao Tai Jun’s birthday? If you make Lao Tai Jun unhappy, can you take that one yourself?”

Su furen has been reprimanded by her own husband without reason. Her heart felt many grievances, but she still didn’t dare to get up. She only can raise her head to look at Su Yuan. With a sad voice, she said: “Daren, is this qie’s1 fault? Because Yue er fell into the water, she is lying with fever in bed. But Miss Yun is persistently refusing to admit her mistake. Instead, she taught qie a lesson. This is really difficult for qie.”

After saying that, that Su furen seemed really afraid. She quickly lowered her body and didn’t speak anymore.

The minister of justice, Su Yuan frowned. That pair of eyes tainted with hostility glared at Yun Qian Meng. Then he said while frowning a little: “Miss Yun, our two families are related. I can be considered your jiujiu. Qian Yue is your biaojie. Just what unpleasant things happened between you and biaojie that you need to push her into water? You know that women put most importance on their appearance. What motive do you have for trapping Yue er in such injustice? Did somebody instruct you? Today, if you say the name of that person behind you, jiujiu can assure you that this family scandal will never get out. Otherwise, come (people)!”

While talking, Su Yuan began to shout at the guards to take Yun Qian Meng away.

Qu Fei Qing saw that Su Yuan was so vicious and wanted to harm Yun Qian Meng, the pair of hands hidden under the sleeves turned into fists.

The furens and Misses, whom just now were speaking for Yun Qian Meng, are aware of the use of torture by the minister of justice. They were somewhat afraid and shutted their mouth. They just stood at the side to watch.

Yun Qian Meng’s gaze needs to pass through Chu Fei Yang and Jiang Mu Chen before it went to Su Yuan.

Su Yuan was dressed in a golden sapphire robe of the officials of the second rank. It made him seem really imposing.

It’s just that it was because Su Yuan has been the minister of justice for a long time that his body and eyes exuded deep strong aura. Moreover, there seemed to be a lingering smell of blood from the prison on his body, making Su Yuan look scary. No wonder those furens and Misses immediately shutted their mouths. Presumably, everyday, they didn’t hear any less of the fame of the minister of justice.

And the dialogue between Su furen and Su Yuan just now, is to put the charges on Yun Qian Meng for pushing a person in water. The motive is really evident.

But Su Yuan can be like this in front of Jiang Mu Chen and Chu Fei Yang, is presumably because there is someone more powerful than Yun Xuan Zhi behind him. Otherwise, with the relation between Su Yuan and Yun Xuan Zhi, surely he wouldn’t dare to let her be a disgrace in front of everyone. And just before Su Yuan opened his mouth to blame her, he glanced once at Chen wang. Althought, it’s only one glance, but it made people feel odd. And Chen wang also didn’t stop Su Yuan like how he stopped Su furen. This move also lets people wonder.