CHAPTER 39

At the moment, Wang mama was too busy to care about other things, allowing the few yatou to change the sheets on the bed, while she helped Yun Ruo Xue back into the room. But Yun Ruo Xue grabbed both her arms with mysterious strength, shouting wildly, “mama… mama… I didn’t… I don’t know anything……”

Wang mama endured the pain on her arms, and gently consoled, “er xiaojie, nubi also knows. nubi knows that you are being wronged. But what happened tonight was seen by all the servants, there’s no use even if we shout to the heavens at the moment! But don’t you worry, nubi will definitely, before we reach Su city, dispose of that Zhang Ming. By then, even if we’ve returned to the xiangfu, da xiaojie also can’t do anything to us! What’s more, right now, there is a little shaoye in furen’s belly, who dares to make a move against us?”

Yun Ruo Xue listened tearfully to her analysis and gradually stopped shivering, but still continued sobbing. After all, she was an unmarried well-bred young miss; even if this incident was the result of another’s scheme, when this matter gets spread out; don’t talk about marrying to princes and nobles in the future, she was afraid that her daddy would strike her name off the genealogy books!

Furthermore, Yun Ruo Xue had received her fill of love and pampering from the moment she was born, living a life of luxury in the boudoir. But if because of tonight’s event, she was to be reduced to a commoner, this was to her, an even worse fate than death; what more to mention the mockery and ridicule she would receive from other noble young misses then!

After coaxing Yun Ruo Xue to bed with great difficulty, Wang mama didn’t dare to leave her side again. Holding Yun Ruo Xue’s hand, she leaned on the headboard and replayed tonights events in her head!

She had earlier informed Zhao Ming about the eldest miss’s room, and had sent a yatou to keep watch from a hidden place in the aisle. When the yatou had screamed about the rapist, she was guarding right outside the second miss’s room. After the second miss had dashed out, she had properly closed the door to her room, and didn’t see anyone on the bed then!

But how, in the blink of an eye, did that properly closed door become wide open? And the person that was supposed to appear in the eldest miss’s bed, was unexpectedly lying down unclothed in the second miss’s sheets!

The more Wang mama thought over it, the more she felt apprehensive. Especially, at this hour, Yun Qian Meng and Yun Yan were both fully clothed; she was afraid that this time, she had fallen for Yun Qian Meng’s trap within a trap!

The only thing she could do now is to cut the weeds and eliminate the roots. Zhao Ming must not continue to exist, otherwise if xiangye puts the punishment rod to use, that Zhao Ming will confess about furen’s plan!

At that time, even if xiangye still doted on furen everyday, this matter of endangering the di young miss, even xiangye would not be able to look away!

This time, the eldest miss had really been a step ahead of them. She had likely anticipated that furen would take action on the journey from the start. First she pulled the second miss along, then waited for the opportunity to push everything onto the second miss’s body. This vicious thinking, unexpectedly came from the hands of a fifteen-year-old girl, causing Wang mama to feel cold sweat on her back. Without sleeping for the entire night, she stood up and looked at the hazy light outside. From her bosom, she fished out a bag of powder and poured it into a teacup, then carried it to walk out of the room……