CHAPTER 89

After a moment, Hai Tian had calmed her mind, then with a cold complexion she said, "Many thanks to taifei's good intentions, but ben junzhu is a proper xiaojie, according to the etiquette, how can I spend the night in another fu? Would that not be inviting people to criticize? Anyway, ben junzhu thanks taifei again for her good intentions!”

That being said, Hai Tian actually moved slightly sideways and unexpectedly pulled Yun Qian Meng's hand. "Ben junzhu and Yun xiaojie have some similarities. Yun xiaojie plays the guqin well, enough for ben junzhu to be very curious of Yun xiaojie's everyday life. Today, the sky is already dark, would it be possible to stay one night at Yun xiangfu?”

Yun Qian Meng lowered her head as she looked at Hai Tian who had enthusiastically grabbed onto her hands, deliberately exposing the gesture in front of everybody's eyes.

Hai Tian's round and rich golden-purple rose painted nails were so dazzling and noble, they even seemed to contain the overwhelming potential to put pressure on people.

Looking at her own slender hands that had no addition of anything, they were fair and clear of anything. It may be assumed that Hai Tian was intentionally doing so to let Chu Fei Yang draw up a comparison between the two of them and make him unequivocally more fond of her.

Her mouth held a trace of the estranged smile opposite Hai Tian's show of enthusiasm, Yun Qian Meng lifted up a smile and without any trace of fear in her eyes, as she politely declined, "Junzhu coming to Yun xiangfu in person is an honor to the xiangfu. However, xiangfu has many people at this time, I am afraid that it will offend junzhu. I request that junzhu look for another place to stay.”

"To say it like that, is Yun xiaojie not welcoming ben junzhu? You are not giving Hai wangfu any face, Yun xiaojie is only looking for a good way to decline." Hai Tian was using the opportunity to elevate her standing, so she had softly spoken the threat at Yun Qian Meng's ear.

Yun Qian Meng slightly raised her eyebrows, eyes filled with an extremely cold smile and voice equally cold that was loud enough for everyone to hear, "Junzhu intends to use her authority to pressure people? Junzhu needs to think clearly. This authority you use to pressure others with, you are also using it to pressure chennu's shoulders.”

Yun Qian Meng's words made Hai Tian suddenly tense. A dangerous glint flashed in her gaze as her snake-like eyes stared intensely at Yun Qian Meng. A sneer appeared at the corner of her mouth as she smiled, "It appears that Yun xiaojie's illustriousness is quite great. It now looks as if the person who likes to overpower others is not you, but me instead. Previously, ben junzhu admired Yun xiaojie indifference, but today Yun xiaojie has really let me down. I'm afraid that your peaceful face actually has the inner desire of thirsting for more power.”

After saying that, Hai Tian straightened up, eyes sweeping towards Chu Fei Yang and Jiang Mu Chen, a surge of anger went straight to her head. Just now all men were blind that such a profane woman like Yun Qian Meng was extremely favored.

At this moment, a white horse came rushing through the long road, on it was an eunuch in striking dark blue robes.

The eunuch was hurriedly searching all sides until he came upon Chu Fei Yang and Jiang Mu Chen, and immediately urged the horse rapidly to them. He did not even wait for the horse to completely stop before he urgently dismounted. In the presence of the two Imperial Court Officials, he humbly perform the courtesies and kowtowed. Then, in a shrill voice, "Nucai greets wangye and Chu xiang.”