7.

Alaina::

I was able to get a few hours of sleep, although it wasn't a full rest, it was enough to hold me over. I hope. Last night was... different. I've never had someone look at me with such intensity before and I don't know what to do. The way he looked as though he wanted to rip my face off with his tongue. There's no doubt in my mind about how much he liked me, last night was clear enough.

I grabbed my toiletry bag and headed to the bathroom to start my day. Mostly everyone was up for the most part and as usual, I got stares and whispers.

I wondered if anyone saw him come in last night? My heart sank at the thought of it. They'd already been after me, imagine if they found out he'd snuck into my room. Gosh I really hope they don't find out.

As I got into the bathroom a group of three girls stood at the mirrors and stared at me as I walked in. One girl in particular stood out the most to me.

The shortest of the group, she had long black hair and a really cute birthmark on her nose.  Absolutely stunning, they all were. I wish people here wanted to get to know me and not just talk to me about Miles.

"Something to say?" I snapped, already knowing their curiosity was about Miles.

One of the taller girls smiled and said, "You're like a mini-Miles," giggling. I rolled my eyes and reverted my attention back to the mirror in front of me. After brushing my teeth I started with my skincare, knowing that this conversation would get really old, really quickly.

"I can't tell if that's a compliment or not. What do you mean by that?" I asked, not turning my focus away from the mirror.

"I don't mean it in a bad way," she said, starting her skincare as well, her other two friends left the bathroom, leaving just her and I and a few girls in the shower stalls.

"I mean, Miles has a bit of a temper, don't you think?" she let out an unsure giggle, trying to thread lightly.

"I see, so my temper is a lot like his?" I glanced at her in the mirror as I put Vaseline on my lips and brushed my eyebrows.

"No no! You seem very swe-" I cut her off, growing a little impatient.

"So, what's your point?" I shot, glancing at her through the mirror again as I put my white diamond stud earrings on, then clasped the matching necklace on and rested it top of my uniform blouse.

"I was just curious if you guys were dating or related or something," the girl hesitated. I let out a frustrated sigh and internally rolled my eyes. Placing my freshly pressed hair into a ponytail.

"Why do you care?" I asked, gosh do these people not know how to mind their business? I placed my Tiffany tennis bracelet on and the charm bracelet my mother gave me on my other hand.

Taking a step back, my full attention given to the mirror as I studied my outfit. Tucking my blouse into my navy blue uniform pants and fastening my leather belt.

I turned around to glance at the back of me, seeing that my pants fit perfectly, it accentuated my hips and defined my ass a little bit. Not too tight and not too loose.

"Well," the girl trailed. Completely forgetting the girl was there I turned to look at her directly, my head cocked to one side as I waited for her to spit it out.

"Get to the point, love," I huffed. The girl hesitated, seemed as though she didn't want to say what she wanted to say, but I knew the suspense killed her and I didn't mind. The last thing I wanted to do was make her uncomfortable or feel as though I was a mean girl.

"I just wanted to ask because Miles has always been quiet. The only person Ive ever seen him converse with is his roommate Ganke." She started, finally finding the courage to talk. I nodded, urging her to continue.